The Student Room Group

GCSE revision methods 2015

Hello, I have exams coming up and I was thinking of revising by making flashcards, then posters, then making PowerPoint's for each subject- does this seem too much or is this a good way of revising?

What methods are you using to revise and how many exams are you taking?
How far into your revision are you?
Reply 1
For my GCSE's (at uni now) I'd literally read the books and stuff necessary, write important parts over again, highlighting them with key words for important parts and use these as like my own revision booklet if that makes sense?

Also one way which really helps is telling someone else the information, so drag some friends and help them out too or just tell your family even if they aren't listening.

The power points seem like a great idea and would definitely help but remember to do past papers and ask teachers for feedback on your exam technique because that's what often let's most students down.

Good luck with your exams!
I've made revision notes on flashcards for sciences and history and am doing loads of past papers for all the other subjects. I think that the power points sons like a really good idea because you could use them to test yourself and stuff...just don't spend too much time making resources because you have to learn all the stuff too!
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest