The Student Room Group

Studying

How many hours of studying is everyone doing daily? I'm doing about 6 (sitting my highers) and curious as to how many hours people are doing.
Original post by MarcArm123
How many hours of studying is everyone doing daily? I'm doing about 6 (sitting my highers) and curious as to how many hours people are doing.

I think on average I may be doing the same as you. It of course differs from person to person: just because someone finds copious amounts of work useful doesn't mean that everyone must do the same amount.:wink:
A few hours scattered throughout the day, depending on what else I have planned.
4-ish hours or so probably? I don't try to set time goals at all, I just try to look over sections and do past questions daily. Sitting highers this year.
0 so far :frown: Sitting highers in Maths, English & 3 Sciences. I didn't study much for prelims and did well, but I'm guessing it'll be different for exams. Planning to start today/tomorrow!
I've done two hours a night since December, so only doing two/three hours a day atm
I'm doing around 9 hours a day but i wake up really early so i have lots of time to relax after! Obvs i take regular breaks haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending