Girlfriend cheated on me again...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
and I seriously don't know what to do this time. I would be a fool to forgive her again, right?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
yeah you would.Forget her, tell her to jog on.
Meduza
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Correction: you were a fool forgiving her the first time and as for what to do bit: run
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What did she do, who was it with? How strong is the evidence?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
What did she do, who was it with? How strong is the evidence?
Same guy as before and their friend told me (she's at uni). I asked her and she admitted. We weren't together for too long so I thought maybe it's because she's not that into me yet but then I think I better dump her before she fools me again.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same guy as before and their friend told me (she's at uni). I asked her and she admitted. We weren't together for too long so I thought maybe it's because she's not that into me yet but then I think I better dump her before she fools me again.
cheated and again are words that shouldn't be in the same sentence
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah right yeah defo. Sorry for your experiences, hope it works out better next time.
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
no matter how many times she tells u she loves u dont ever listen to her, she doesn't. You're just a toy to her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HumaTahir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dont worry, im sure youll find someone better. Theres plenty of others girls out there trust me! move on
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
and I seriously don't know what to do this time. I would be a fool to forgive her again, right?
The key word is 'again'.

She is disloyal and therefore inferior. She does not deserve to be your mate.
Rainbow Student
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She cheated twice with the same guy, she must take you for a fool. Please move on and find someone more loyal! You deserve better than that!
tinkerbell_xxx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't forgive her, move on and forget about that *****
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Please leave her.
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Your fault for forgiving her in the first place. Should've dropped her straight away.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Leave her. You don't trust her and now you never can, it's doomed forever without trust.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1658559
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Very sorry to hear, stay confident and get rid. She's not worth it, you can do better and you will. Don't let some girl get you down, there's plenty more girls. Just forget about her and move on, it will be hard but it's better than being with her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lol should have left her the first time. Learn your lesson.
Kmb123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Dump her. If someone does it once they'll do it again. She probably also lost a bit of respect for you the first time for taking her back. Sorry if that's harsh but it's true. Good luck though.
NutE
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My ex cheated on me, I stupidly took him back after he promised he wouldn't do it again. Guess what, he did. So I left his arse for good. Just remember, you tried to make it work and now you don't need to wonder 'what if' because that's already happened. She'll keep cheating on you, so dont let her walk all over you and dump her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
theDanIdentity
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My reply is the same as all the above have said. She don't respect your ass. With no respect, love or common sense not to do the above; then there is no relationship. Leave her. Her current actions are no good to your psychological or mental state of being.

/thread.

(or end thread. my experience in the colloquial nature of conversation aboard the medium that is the internet; doesn't particularly extend to the knowledge required to end threads; that is: no idea how to say 'end threads' properly aha :P A perfect example would be my pathetic sub par attempt above.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads