attractive girls who post half naked/naked photos of themselves Watch

LonelyDemon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Why do attractive women post half naked/naked photos of themselves on facebook, instagram etc like so trying get attention but yet expect equality when all you see is sexualized images then its hard not to see other than that.

Why do they all want and think they're glamour models. What ever happened to self respect and working for money?
William Pitt
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
One thing is not the exclusion of another.

In a hypothetical situation in which an attractive woman exhibitionist flashes you - yes you see a sexualised image of her - but in the process of doing so do you conclude that she is unequal to you?

For me she remains equal, whether naked or not, whether strives for attention or keeps modesty. Naked does not mean unequal.
Exon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
inb4 the feminist lynch mob comes
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Two thoughts, firstly that many women have body image issues and so in some way it is good that there are women who have a positive body image even though they are showing off. Secondly, the possibility of a photo being taken and put on a website without consent may lead to women covering up in public places.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why do you have the emotional maturity of a small child?
bassbabe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They do it for attention.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LonelyDemon)
Why do attractive women post half naked/naked photos of themselves on facebook, instagram etc like so trying get attention but yet expect equality when all you see is sexualized images then its hard not to see other than that.

Why do they all want and think they're glamour models. What ever happened to self respect and working for money?
And why do these people who use what the gods gave them to make money have no self respect?
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A: Because they are exerting freedom of choice and are not obliged to conform to arbitrary definitions of self respect and pious platitudes.

The person viewing the image makes the choice to be offended all on their own.

Quite why someone should think this excludes a person from equal status is laughable.

Oxford English Dictionary definitions:

equal: 1. the same in quantity, quality, size, degree, rank, level etc. 2. evenly balanced. 3. having the same rights or status. 4. uniform in application or effect. a person or thing equal to another.

equality: The state of being equal, esp. in status, rights or opportunities.
Astronomical
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can understand OP. If girls post nothing but half-naked pictures of themselves, then I will, eventually, begin to feel like that is all they're good for. Henceforth they become a sexual object, subconsciously. Of course they have equal rights, etc., but I wouldn't be able to take them seriously.
xoflower
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They usually are not that pretty. For example, the girls on here that have their boobs out/show their body off on here are not attractive (imo). Its their best asset so they show it off.

The attractive girls that I know DO NOT do that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads