The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

The April Applicant Day is coming soon!

Hello all,

Hope you've had a nice Easter, I'd like to remind you that our final Applicant Day is approaching - the event will be held from 9.00-16.00 (approx) on Saturday 18 April 2015. If you are a Plymouth University applicant, you should have received an email invitation where you can book your place for the event - please let me know if you haven't received the invitation, I'll try my best to help!

This is a great opportunity for you to get an impression of what it feels like to be a part of our student community. You'll have the chance to tour our facilities and accommodations, as well as to attend our student and subject-specific talks.

Let me know if you are attending the event, and feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Also, don't forget to like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the most up-to-date news!

Best wishes,
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
Hi,

I haven't had an email about the applicant day and I would really like to go!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by loopylou21
Hi,

I haven't had an email about the applicant day and I would really like to go!

Hello Loopylou21,

You're very welcome to join us at the event, if you send us your full name, email address, postcode and student reference (if you have got one) to [email protected] we'll be able to book you on.

Best wishes,
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
Reply 3
Is this if you have a place at plymouth?
Original post by Roo29
Is this if you have a place at plymouth?

Hello Roo29,

Congratulations on your offer! :smile: An Applicant Day is for anyone who have applied for Plymouth University, with or without an offer - you are certainly more than welcome to come.

Please message me your full name, email address and student reference if you'd like to book your place.

Kind regards
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending