The Student Room Group

What to do to get a guy to like me...

Ok so this is going to sound a bit cliche, but I've liked this guy for yonks, and I have NOT a clue whether he knows, or whether he likes me back...
We chat but it's normally just kind of awkward. How do I make chat good, and how do I show him my good side without being too showy. I'm not THE most attractive person in the world, and I'm a little on the big side (Athletic). What do I do? I've been sitting around long enough :colondollar:
You shouldn't have to do anything to get a guy to like you - other than be yourself!
You shouldn't have to act a certain way, or talk about certain things. If he likes you, it'll work out.
You could maybe drop some hints to let him know how you feel, then you can maybe talk it out, see where you stand (whether he likes you back etc)
But other than that, dont try too hard to get him to like you, he should already like you for YOU.

Good luck :biggrin:!
Offer to choke on his dick.
Ask him out! That way you can both get to know each other better :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by rachaelftw
You shouldn't have to do anything to get a guy to like you - other than be yourself!
You shouldn't have to act a certain way, or talk about certain things. If he likes you, it'll work out.
You could maybe drop some hints to let him know how you feel, then you can maybe talk it out, see where you stand (whether he likes you back etc)
But other than that, dont try too hard to get him to like you, he should already like you for YOU.

Good luck :biggrin:!

ok. i'll try this. thank you so much for your advice :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending