Ayia Napa or Zante?

Watch
politicschick
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Me and my friends want a small girls holiday (three of us) in either Napa or Zante. We chose these places because there's likely to be more british students 18-30 around and therefore a fun atmostphere.

However, we don't really intend on partying everrrrry single night and would like to do loads of excursions. Which one has more things to do apart from the partying and which one is likely to be cheaper?
Also does anyone know what the general music is played there? We're into R&B.

Thank you!
Wahrheit
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by politicschick)
Me and my friends want a small girls holiday (three of us) in either Napa or Zante. We chose these places because there's likely to be more british students 18-30 around and therefore a fun atmostphere.

However, we don't really intend on partying everrrrry single night and would like to do loads of excursions. Which one has more things to do apart from the partying and which one is likely to be cheaper?
Also does anyone know what the general music is played there? We're into R&B.

Thank you!
I went to Zante after a levels...literally nothing to do during the day tbh, not in laganas anyway. You could probably get a bus to one of the more historic parts of the island but walking distance there's not much unless you like hanging around the pool or beach. Music was a mix, tbh I had too much absinthe to remember exactly what was played there other than 'shots' by lil jon + lmfao for some reason.
hannahw1995
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Zante is so much fun we went last year and the perfect place for drinking every night! The bars are good fun and fun talking to all the pr's! Waikiki is good for r n b there!
JXLS
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, from what I have heard from friends and read online, Napa is an amazing destination. Not only is the strip good but there are amazing beaches. There is also a pretty good waterworld, loads of watersport activities, go karting, beautiful caves and monastries to visit. Forgot to mention great restaurants as well. I am going to Ayia Napa in June so I will be able to experience it first hand. The music is diverse as well. I also love my RnB and Hip Hop.
walterwhite123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Zante is a big place, I presume you are referring to Laganas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads