Help Understanding AS Economics: Aggregate Demand & Supply?

Watch
Abdo332
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've had a lot of trouble understanding aggregate demand and supply for whatever reason. It just confuses me.
I need to know both the shapes and determinants of aggregate demand and supply for my upcoming exam as well as the interaction of aggregate demand and supply.

I really have no clue what it is about it that confuses me, I can just never recall any information about the topic.
If anyone can help me out in coming to grips with the concept I will forever be in your debt!:rolleyes:
midgemeister7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abdo332)
I've had a lot of trouble understanding aggregate demand and supply for whatever reason. It just confuses me.
I need to know both the shapes and determinants of aggregate demand and supply for my upcoming exam as well as the interaction of aggregate demand and supply.

I really have no clue what it is about it that confuses me, I can just never recall any information about the topic.
If anyone can help me out in coming to grips with the concept I will forever be in your debt!:rolleyes:
Can you recite the AD formula?
Abdo332
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by midgemeister7)
Can you recite the AD formula?

AD = Consumption + Investment + Government Spending + Net Exports?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (610)
33.76%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (758)
41.95%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (359)
19.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.43%

Watched Threads