This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can't really have a favourite film, because it changes everytime I watch a new one and forget the others. At the moment its 'below'.

Although if anyone has seen 'senseless' thats hilarious!

I can't forget 'rabbit proof fence' either!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
"You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake"

Fight Club rules!! Edward Norton is a great actor, most of films are brilliant. Brad Pitt's acting is good as well, he's funny in Snatch, which is also a good film.
rachelina*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's a toss-up between Titanic and Life Is Beautiful [La Vite es Belle -- I think thats the Italian title]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Too many great films I like, haven't got a favourite.

Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, Apocolypse Now, The Silence Of The Lambs, Jacobs Ladder, Dumb And Dumber, LOTR (both of 'em and probably The Return Of the King when it comes out too), Donnie Darko... to name a few.

Too many probably missed loads that I can't remember!
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1 SWmpire Strikes Back
2 SW:Return of the Jedi
3 SW:New Hope
4 Matrix
5 SW:Attack Of the CLones
6 Italian Job

That'll do for now!
Basically you cant beat Star Wars
-al
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I hated Attack of the Clones! By far the worst Star Wars in my opinion. I expect better from Ewan McGregor ... It was so cheesy it was unreal. I'm talking like mature Stilton.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Back to the Future I, II and III

The Matrix
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u cant argue with a fighting yoda!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by bones
The Saint (Val Kilmer) / The Crow / Office Space / Pirates of Silicon Valley / Matrix Reloaded (Special effects were STUNNING)
sorry bones, but i've got 2 warn people. i thought office space was the biggest waste of time of a film i have ever seen. just thought i'd share my opinion.

have 2 agree "the saint" is excellent tho!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i agree with my fellow unregistered ! "back 2 the future" rulez! i've seen all the movies about 10 times!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I've seen Office Space and thought it was quite a good film!
Tigger1986
Report 16 years ago
My favourite films are:

• The Green Mile

• Coyote Ugly

• Silence of the Lambs
  • Armageddon
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
10 things i hate about u
cruel intentions1+2
most comidy movies
NEo111
Report 16 years ago
come on star wars rules it always rules, ok mayb episode 1 wasnt so cool, but the rest are gods.

and episode 2 rocks, jedi kicking ass, yoda kicking ass, oh and ani killing those damm tusken raiders the rage in his eyes sums up the darkness inside everyone no matter how you try to hide it.

pure classics

STAR WARS RULES ALL FILMS
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mine would probably be Terminator, followed by the star wars films.

Terminator 2 is not bad also, but WTF is going on making a third one! I will probably see it when it comes out but only to confirm my suspicion that it is utter ****e.
Pippa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
I'm going to sound really un-cultured and go for Top Gun. I love that film and I always have, it's probably got something to do with my dad being a fighter pilot himself.

The Green Mile is a brilliant film... and I along with the person above love Shawshank Redemption.

Ed

oooo really good choice esp green mile- amazing and shawshank redemption, but my fav i hate 2admit is dirty dancing (such a girl thing!!!)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if you think your suggestions made u sound uncultured, wait till u hear mine! lol

Yep! Dirty Dancing is classic.
"no-one puts baby in the corner!" classic line!

I also loved the films:
Wayne's World (too funny for words)
Big! I can watch that film over and over and over...
All disney films practically! especially The Lion King, Aladdin, (Dreamworks) Sinbad (watch it! it is actually really entertaining), and Treasure planet. All highly recommended.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Office Space is one of the best ever. Not well known, but great....and if you've ever worked in a boring office job it's even better!

My other favourites are Saving Private Ryan, Matrix 1 (not 2) & american history x.
miaow
Report 16 years ago
a film thread! yay!

donnie darko, ghost world, blue velvet, psycho, lifeboat, spellbound, requiem for a dream, the birds, eraserhead, ahh too many.
i like early hitchcock stuff, and strange films, hence the lynch. and donnie darko has a crazy soundtrack. haha. the 80s were strange.
lavender
Report 16 years ago
Wow, way toooooo many to mention.

Pride and Prejudice (A&E's version with Colin Firth!!!!)

Chicago
Father of the bride part 2
Godfather 1 & 2
Bridget Jones Diary
The Wonder Boys
Platoon
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Philadelphia Story
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads