The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Advice on accommodation - help me pick!

I've narrowed it down to 5 places but just reading the articles on TSR there seems to be a lot of negative stuff about all the accommodation which doesn't really help. Anyone have any ideas about these 5 places or have been to visit them? (I can't go to the accommodation visit day)

Sentinel Towers (ensuite)
North Hell Court
Henry Price Residences
Montague Burton Residences
James Baillie Park
Hi Lightningdoritos

I can't say anything about the accommodation you're talking about but if you're still undecided have a look at our buildings in Leeds, they're both great for any kind of student, 1st year to Postgrad.

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/leeds/pennine-house
http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/leeds/algernon-firth

I hope you enjoy wherever you end up staying :smile:

Callum Brady
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Not montague Burton! Although it is so close to campus, I would not recommend it. Best to apply for Henry Price or James Baillie Park :smile:
Original post by elledaisy93
Not montague Burton! Although it is so close to campus, I would not recommend it. Best to apply for Henry Price or James Baillie Park :smile:

Okay why did you not like it? :smile:
Reply 4
go with sentinel towers or henry price

the others aren't very nice/lots of postgrads/far from uni.
It just wasn't very nice, the other accommodation is much nicer and much more modern. Also there are lots of postgrads like Helen Walk has said, which is fine, but its best to be with lots of people your own age! :smile: I had friends in Henry Price so I spent a lot of time there and would recommend it
Original post by helenwalk
go with sentinel towers or henry price

the others aren't very nice/lots of postgrads/far from uni.

I'm thinking of Sentinel Towers (realised you can only pick one), do you know anything about it? Like pros/cons
Original post by lightningdoritos
I'm thinking of Sentinel Towers (realised you can only pick one), do you know anything about it? Like pros/cons

Did you stick with sentinel towers in the end? because i'm in B2.36 and can't find any flatmates!!x
Original post by sarahvictoria_
Did you stick with sentinel towers in the end? because i'm in B2.36 and can't find any flatmates!!x

I'm in B8 but I can't find any other flatmates other than two people on the 'official' Facebook page...now I'm worried that Sentinel isn't very social...
But do come visit sometime :smile: Are you going to any events? Like nights out and stuff
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest