The Student Room Group

Waxing or shaving???

Hi, I'm a girl and I wanted to know if it's better to wax or shave down below?? Girls which is easier and is more effective?

I have shaved but it leaves me really itchy and I get red bumps! I'm willing to stick with the itch if I have to but if there's a way I can get rid of it I'd happily do so! Lol 😋

Also, boys do you like when girls have completely no pubic hair or some??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm a girl and I wanted to know if it's better to wax or shave down below?? Girls which is easier and is more effective?

I have shaved but it leaves me really itchy and I get red bumps! I'm willing to stick with the itch if I have to but if there's a way I can get rid of it I'd happily do so! Lol ������

shaving deffo
Reply 2
Waxing lasts longer because it rips the hair from the root so it takes longer to grow back, however it's obviously more painful than shaving lol. Also hair removal cream is good and easy to use, just make sure you're careful with it though!
As a guy I prefer it when a girl has some hair. You can always just trim (keep it short), and there will be no irritation.
Reply 4
I've gone the laser route - not everything, just what they call a landing strip. It's SO much easier than wax or shave. Just a quick trim now and again and that's it!
Original post by Anonymous

I have shaved but it leaves me really itchy and I get red bumps! I'm willing to stick with the itch if I have to but if there's a way I can get rid of it I'd happily do so! Lol 😋

Shaving for sure, I don't want someone looking at my privates or touching me plus, waxing can give you an infection which is gross.
Original post by SceneKid17
shaving deffo

Yess!

Quick Reply

Latest