Science100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am an A* student failing F325 PLEASE HELP!
I cant finish the papers- my time runs out at pg 18./24!
I cant do any of the application questions/10 markers and transition metal ligand questions and maths questions- they all look off spec because we have not learnt it in class, I know theyre not but I just cant do them.

tried Jim Clark for two months it was no help, trying everything but still getting Us (just got 45/100 in a past paper).

anyone good at F325 TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT PLEASE! WHAT RESOURCES SHOULD I USE?!??! (CAN U SEND me any??)

I am a hopeful dentist and hardworking but still getting a U in F325!
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Science100)
I am an A* student failing F325 PLEASE HELP!
I cant finish the papers- my time runs out at pg 18./24!
I cant do any of the application questions/10 markers and transition metal ligand questions and maths questions- they all look off spec because we have not learnt it in class, I know theyre not but I just cant do them.

tried Jim Clark for two months it was no help, trying everything but still getting Us (just got 45/100 in a past paper).

anyone good at F325 TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT PLEASE! WHAT RESOURCES SHOULD I USE?!??! (CAN U SEND me any??)

I am a hopeful dentist and hardworking but still getting a U in F325!
Try doing question packs from http://a-levelchemistry.co.uk/ . They are topic based. Then from there learn what you are weakest at.
I finished all the packs on the site. Now im doing official papers Round 1(round 2 close to the exam) then from what i get wrong i learn those topics again. Check the markscheme on how they answer that question and so on. Im in the same situation as you dont worry You're not alone. Although im not getting U's. Well a A/B=U for me so yeah lol.

Your probably just overworked maybe leave f325 for a couple days then come back to it?

FYI An A* student should be able to adapt to any question set, they would know how to apply there knowledge too any question. Hence 90% or above meaning if you c*ck up the 10 marker your A*=ByeBye.
InadequateJusticex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How can you call yourself an A* student when you can't even do the application questions or the 10 markers? I can understand not finishing the whole paper, but the 10 markers are basically free marks...
Science100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by InadequateJusticex)
How can you call yourself an A* student when you can't even do the application questions or the 10 markers? I can understand not finishing the whole paper, but the 10 markers are basically free marks...
I meant I am an A student, like decent, not stupid lol. I work hard, and the ten mark questions are easy. I meant the difficult ten markers that they put one of at the end of every paper or even 7/8 marks maths question at the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (175)
14.57%
I'm not sure (56)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (350)
29.14%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (585)
48.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise