Does the idea of death scare you? Watch

sahara98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know it is inevitable and it really isn't something to be feared but the idea of dying crosses my mind everyday and it absolutely terrifies me. Most of the people I know are not really scared of dying but the very concept of going to sleep one day and not waking up the next is probably one of the most scariest things that I think about on a daily basis.

Other ways of dying do not really cross my mind but death in general is not something that I like to think about.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yup.

Fortunately though I will never die.
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
#YOLO
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The thought of me dying doesn't really scare me.
The thought of people I love dying whilst I'm alive scares me.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not the idea of death, but the idea that eventually, everything will end, including the earth, which means nothing we can do is ultimately meaningful. Cheery stuff :yy:
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can relate.
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I fear dying before I feel ive had my time; otherwise I cant wait. Screw this place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It never used to scare me until I got panic attacks and then I started feeling like I was dying on a daily basis so it made me realise that one day I really will die. I obviously knew before that that one day I would die but it really opened my eyes and now I am scared. I'm scared of losing those I love more though. Dread the day that happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Me rn
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Death actually excites me, it’s intriguing to know what happens after. Running out of time, and not using it wisely scares me a lot though
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sahara98)
I know it is inevitable and it really isn't something to be feared but the idea of dying crosses my mind everyday and it absolutely terrifies me. Most of the people I know are not really scared of dying but the very concept of going to sleep one day and not waking up the next is probably one of the most scariest things that I think about on a daily basis.

Other ways of dying do not really cross my mind but death in general is not something that I like to think about.
Are you more scared of how you die or death itself? The latter is definitely more unsettling to me
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
four year old thread, yewguyz
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%