tummy fat

Watch this thread
username1646063
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm sixteen and have a huge belly fat. . Even though I'm size 12 in clothes size. .

tips to loose belly fat naturally.?
Greg Jackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
You need to set up a caloric deficit, you can't spot reduce fat. Exercise 3-5x a week (lifting, running, swimming, cycling, walking etc whatever you enjoy), calculate your TDEE and eat 500 cals less than it to lose 1 lb a week, track your weight and monitor your caloric intake so you're losing 1-2 lbs a week

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You can't aim fat loss. You need to lose weight normally, with a caloric deficit and some workout routine.
username1646063
Rep:
(Original post by *Stefan*)
You can't aim fat loss. You need to lose weight normally, with a caloric deficit and some workout routine.

Workout routine such as: sit ups, push ups....?
_Fergo
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Workout routine such as: sit ups, push ups....?
I'd personally go with cardio, such as running. You can definitely combine the two.
username1646063
Rep:
I'd personally go with cardio, such as running. You can definitely combine the two.

Hmm yhh; i've got a massive garden so i'll try to run around; i'm too lazy!

Mind my punctuation its probs wrong ahah "punctuation hype"
YoMelon
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Depends how much you really want to lose the fat.

1) Substantially cut down or even eliminate processed sugars in your diet.
2) Get plenty of quality sleep
3) Take up high intensity interval training (HIIT) ( 3 times a week)
4) Research probiotics and take them on a regular basis. Antibiotics can kill good bacteria which play a critical role in how you metabolize fat.
username1646063
Rep:
(Original post by YoMelon)
Depends how much you really want to lose the fat.

1) Substantially cut down or even eliminate processed sugars in your diet.
2) Get plenty of quality sleep
3) Take up high intensity interval training (HIIT) ( 3 times a week)
4) Research probiotics and take them on a regular basis. Antibiotics can kill good bacteria which play a critical role in how you metabolize fat.
Just wanna loose half of my tummy fat so that my stomach is in but has a bit of tummy fat if u get me.. i'm sticking with running and exercising
username1646063
Rep:
Ignore the last two points. I can't believe I'm seeing this.

He's a beginner, high intensity may actually injure him
There's absolutely no need to take anything.

Aww by the way i'm a girl not a boy :mad: , i'm not stupid to listen to whatever that person suggested :P i got brains thanks to God <3
_Fergo
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Aww by the way i'm a girl not a boy :mad: , i'm not stupid to listen to whatever that person suggested :P i got brains thanks to God <3
Oops... apologies.
username1646063
Rep:
Oops... apologies.
It's cool lol x
username1646063
Rep:
Bahaha... is that some sort of a "nerdrage" or something?

I'm not getting into an argument over this. Keep the knowledge to yourself.
Chill guys :cool: :eek:
TorpidPhil
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
For the record sit ups are a waste of time, never do them. Do compound lifting exercises with a barbell. Also, pull-ups, they are great. Push-ups too.
username1646063
Rep:
(Original post by TorpidPhil)
For the record sit ups are a waste of time, never do them. Do compound lifting exercises with a barbell. Also, pull-ups, they are great. Push-ups too.
Thanks
BioStudentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Contradiction of the year.
Dilzo999
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Greg Jackson)
You need to set up a caloric deficit, you can't spot reduce fat. Exercise 3-5x a week (lifting, running, swimming, cycling, walking etc whatever you enjoy), calculate your TDEE and eat 500 cals less than it to lose 1 lb a week, track your weight and monitor your caloric intake so you're losing 1-2 lbs a week

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
Is that 1-2lbs of fat or weight?
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Hmm yhh; i've got a massive garden so i'll try to run around; i'm too lazy!

Mind my punctuation its probs wrong ahah "punctuation hype"
running, star jumps, burpees, skipping rope, pressups, situps, planks. Look em up.
username1646063
Rep:
(Original post by BioStudentx;54868827
)

Contradiction of the year.
? ?
Greg Jackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dilzo999)
Is that 1-2lbs of fat or weight?
ideally fat, which it should be if you're lifting and taking in adequate protein (1 gram per lb lean bodymass)
sweetnsugax
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You should try the couch to 5k program! It builds you up from a running walking interval thing, e.g week 1 run 1 minute walk 1 minute until you can run for 30 minutes. I thought this was impossible and I could barely run for 1 minute at the beginning and now I'm on week 7 and I can run for 25 minutes. It's only 3 times a week as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads