The Student Room Group

Bishop Burton College 2015/2016

2015/2016
Hia, I just wanted to post this but not sure if I'll get any reply because there does not seem to be many bishop burton college ones on here but I thought I'd give it a go :-)

I'm Julia and I've just turned 18, I have received an unconditional offer from bishop burton college and I'm going there to study a level 3 diploma horse management (science and therapy). I wondered if there was anyone else who is going to any of the yesterdays or even better starting in September! I am also going to be living in.
Im really nervous about starting my course and especially living in! I just wondered if there is anyone out there feeling the same but not sure if I'm going to get a reply :-) Feel free to contact me or reply to this thread... <3
Reply 1
Hi Julia, I've just joined TSR & saw your post.
I'm starting at BB in Sept too, I'll be studying BSc in Agriculture as a mature student.
Totally understand you being nervous, but they will last all of 5 mins when you get there.
I won't be living in as I'm local, but if you need any support or help, give me a shout. I'll be the old bird stuck out like a sore thumb lol 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending