Need help with revision for science? Watch

KScottTutors
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hiya, hows revision going? do you need help? feeling confident? or totally confused?

I'm a science teacher and I'm currently toying with the idea of uploading/making a bundle of revision resources online for science triple, core and additional and wanted to see if people would find these any use?
ibbk jones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i have the B1,C1,P1 (core) and B3,C3,P3 (triple) exam. I'm trying to revise effectively for my science exams and to be honest i'm struggling with the triple exam and my target grade is an A*, any tips/advice
Fallen99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ibbk jones)
i have the B1,C1,P1 (core) and B3,C3,P3 (triple) exam. I'm trying to revise effectively for my science exams and to be honest i'm struggling with the triple exam and my target grade is an A*, any tips/advice
Wht do u struggle most with I mean topic wise

Posted from TSR Mobile
ann_kayy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KScottTutors)
Hiya, hows revision going? do you need help? feeling confident? or totally confused?

I'm a science teacher and I'm currently toying with the idea of uploading/making a bundle of revision resources online for science triple, core and additional and wanted to see if people would find these any use?
I'm doing additional science and I'm struggling to memorise B2, C2 AND P2 before the exam, considering the fact that we still have not finished learning everything for B2 yet. :confused::confused::confused:
dilan.k
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That would seriously just be great! So many people would find it usefull
ibbk jones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in triple, i struggle with chemistry and physics. in physics i struggle with topic 3: electrolytic processes, topic 4: gases, reversible reactions and ammonia and topic 5: organic chemistry.
in physics i struggle with topic 1: radiation and treatment, topic 2: x-rays and ECGs topic 4: motion of particles and topic 5: kinetic theory and gases

PS: MY EXAM BOARD IS EDEXCEL
ibbk jones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in triple, i struggle with chemistry and physics. in physics i struggle with topic 3: electrolytic processes, topic 4: gases, reversible reactions and ammonia and topic 5: organic chemistry.
in physics i struggle with topic 1: radiation and treatment, topic 2: x-rays and ECGs topic 4: motion of particles and topic 5: kinetic theory and gases

PS: MY EXAM BOARD IS EDEXCE
KScottTutors
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ann_kayy)
I'm doing additional science and I'm struggling to memorise B2, C2 AND P2 before the exam, considering the fact that we still have not finished learning everything for B2 yet. :confused::confused::confused:
Hiya if you give me some of the topics I can get to work making resources
ibbk jones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could you make some resources for the nitrogen cycle please
ibbk jones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you do GCSEs or A-levels
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
explaining the lime cycle would be amazing
ibbk jones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is that A-level stuff
Examstuffxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would love some revision resources! Currently doing triple science with WJEC, and the lack of resources for p3 (physics 3) makes it extremely difficult to revise! Any revision notes etc would be very much appreciated -asap!! Thanks in advance!
saahil0987
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel like I have enough resources to revisit my old topics but not enough to test myself so if you have any past exam questions et cetera I wouldn't mind at all (excluding the ones already on the AQA site - btw I'm doing AQA Triple) Thanks
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KScottTutors)

That'd be great! could you plz do AQA additional science?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (64)
27%
1 (39)
16.46%
2 (40)
16.88%
3 (32)
13.5%
4 (16)
6.75%
5 (20)
8.44%