Article: Eight exam questions you wish were real, and three which actually are

Watch
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can you guess which ones are the real exam questions?

Join in the easy exam question game here!

:D
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
:headbang:

QFA

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
x
(Original post by Brandon_97)
x
(Original post by Anonynmous)
x
(Original post by ImagineCats)
x
(Original post by Parrot16)
x
(Original post by Jordan_s)
x
(Original post by morgan8002)
x
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm going to guess 6, 8, and 11.
Xphoenix
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
2,6 and 8
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
(Original post by Exon)
I'm going to guess 6, 8, and 11.
(Original post by Xphoenix)
2,6 and 8
:beard: :iiam: :holmes:
BioStudentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
6 seems like a cooking GCSE question tbh
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
6,8, and 11.
username1145962
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
2, 8, and 11?
NikolaT
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
6, 8 and 11. Can't be 2 - the joke in 2 is that the marks available is the answer.
BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well in one of my class tests at uni, we got 7 marks for writing down our name, our course and our student ID number. So I know that 4 is definitely a real question, even if the person who wrote it made it up.

I'm going to go with 4, 6 and 11.
DunderMifflin11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
5, 6, 8

5 = Probably Geography based
6 = Food Tech
8 = Physics/Astronomy GCSE
Jehaan
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
2,6 and 8
2 is actually a GCSE physics questions from last year- I spent a long time wondering if the answer was too simple...
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
5, 10, 11
jamestg
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
6, 8, 11
Miladrises
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Batman
theboss1998
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The answer is d
CancerousProblem
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
9 and 10 probably real a level questions given how much maths has gotten dumbed down

9: Trick question: You don't know, since you don't know at what time of the year the war started so it could be like 6.5 or something
A84
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
3 8 11.
ombtom
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DunderMifflin11)
5, 6, 8

5 = Probably Geography based
6 = Food Tech
8 = Physics/Astronomy GCSE
I remember 6) from my GCSE physics exam.
username1108411
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I remember 8 from a GCSE Physics exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads