The Student Room Group

I dont like unattractive people touching me!

I think i slight autistic and being touched is so sensitive to me i dont like being touched at all..However I always make exceptions for attractive females lol.

However, I have relatives, old and ugly or just not attractive and when they see me they want to hug and then hug and kiss when we leave.

Even same with my 80 year old neighbour etc.

When they do it i get the chills, really just feel like uurggghhhh.

I dont like people touching me at all....However I welcome attractive girls to touch me haha....

How do u do deal with this? Is it common to not enjoy being close up and touched by unnatractive people?
Reply 1
you can't be having double standard now,that just rude that you dont want ugly people touching you yet make exceptions for pretty people, your probably not a brad pitt yourself mister :hmmmm:
why we all talk with bad grammar in here thread?
i think you good to see hypnotherapist who help maybe with you this problems otherwise it just like something doube standard
Original post by Anonymous
I think i slight autistic and being touched is so sensitive to me i dont like being touched at all..However I always make exceptions for attractive females lol.

However, I have relatives, old and ugly or just not attractive and when they see me they want to hug and then hug and kiss when we leave.

Even same with my 80 year old neighbour etc.

When they do it i get the chills, really just feel like uurggghhhh.

I dont like people touching me at all....However I welcome attractive girls to touch me haha....

How do u do deal with this? Is it common to not enjoy being close up and touched by unnatractive people?

lol. Stop touching yourself then you ****!
Original post by Maradiah
you can't be having double standard now,that just rude that you dont want ugly people touching you yet make exceptions for pretty people, your probably not a brad pitt yourself mister :hmmmm:

Original post by Logolept
lol. Stop touching yourself then you ****!

Prepare lads - the fat ugly feminists are coming.
Original post by BioStudentx

Suck your dead great gran through your dads batty crease rude boy

96 bars of revenge #KeepItReal
Reply 8

well fat ugly feminists touching me isn't a problem, as long as its not in a sexual way of course,im talking about everyday touching like on a bus or on the street :yes:
Reply 9

:puke:
96 bars of revenge #KeepItReal

I'll ddt your girl fam

Well not double standard...think about it if someone is autistic and doesnt like being touched and can see all things on other people such as bad skin, fat everything wrong with a person is over highlighted then u have fact dont like to be touched plus they can see all these ugly things makes it a horrible situation.

but the reverse is also true if their is a beautiful woman the autistic male will be intrigued and aroused and would enjoy to experience in her presense and touch her etc..so would enjoy to hug her.
Original post by Anonymous
Well not double standard...think about it if someone is autistic and doesnt like being touched and can see all things on other people such as bad skin, fat everything wrong with a person is over highlighted then u have fact dont like to be touched plus they can see all these ugly things makes it a horrible situation.

but the reverse is also true if their is a beautiful woman the autistic male will be intrigued and aroused and would enjoy to experience in her presense and touch her etc..so would enjoy to hug her.

but then she may not like being touched by an autistic person as it could be seen as harassment.
wtf....Dont worry, no one likes touching you either
but then she may not like being touched by an autistic person as it could be seen as harassment.

Im not saying about what other people think obviously they have their thoughts and feelings but end of day what im saying is my thoughts on the matter...

Never said hot girls want me to lick their face just that id enjoy that haha....They may like that as much as id like some fat ugly girl to hug me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending