AQA additional science

Watch this thread
iMacJack
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey I've acquired a bunch of resources for B2 P2 and C2 (not my own; solely downloaded and sorted)

Is anyone interested in this? If so I can post the google drive link which we can all share + revise from. If not, then I won't!

DL LINK

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ji...nces_Resources
Jamesstanley0
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I could really do with this especially for B2, im struggling with the biology at the moment.
Fahim Awal
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iMacJack)
Hey I've acquired a bunch of resources for B2 P2 and C2 (not my own; solely downloaded and sorted)

Is anyone interested in this? If so I can post the google drive link which we can all share + revise from. If not, then I won't!
I'm interested in this. The more resources we have, the more beneficial

Can I have the link?

Do you have any for the 3's?
iMacJack
Rep:
(Original post by Jamesstanley0)
I could really do with this especially for B2, im struggling with the biology at the moment.
You aren't the only one. I hate biology. I'm terrible at it. Will try and upload to G-Drive, it's not letting me atm
Jamesstanley0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Thanks, and same im fine with chemistry, love it infact, physics is okay, but biology is the worry
iMacJack
Rep:
Uploading it to Mediafire now, g drive kept giving me an error :l
Jamesstanley0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Okay
Fahim Awal
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
If it's not working, can't you just send it to my email?
iMacJack
Rep:
(Original post by Fahim Awal)
If it's not working, can't you just send it to my email?
Too late for that - I've already began uploading it to mediafire. It's working. I will put it in the original post when it is done.
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

yes i am
Lazy Cynic
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Too late for that - I've already began uploading it to mediafire. It's working. I will put it in the original post when it is done.
Thanks man, you the MVP
Fahim Awal
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Well... put the link on the original post then?:O
iMacJack
Rep:
In the OP now.

Please do tell me what you think of it.
iMacJack
Rep:
Take it this was a complete waste of my time
gapyear2018
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Take it this was a complete waste of my time
This was very useful thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grade
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Very useful.
Thank you very much.
iMacJack
Rep:
no worries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads