The Student Room Group

LAW FOUNDATION?-What happens after? TOP UP COURSE?

I've applied for LLB LAW and have been made offers too, however I'm sure I wont get the grades as I need 3A's. I have come across a LAW foundation degree through college which is for 1 year. After that it says I could carry on to do a top up degree at university? I have NO idea what that means and the internet isn't seeming to help me. i want to go uni and not miss any years but just in case I don't get in, do you think i should apply for the foundation degree? also after i finish the foundation degree would i be guaranteed a place at Uni for LLB LAW? what happens after i finish the foundation course? Thanks guys. any help would be appreciated.
I don't know exactly but I should imagine there would be some issues with universities actually accepting it, since it may only be recognised by a few places. Your best bet is probably to make your choices assuming you will get the grades but carry on looking at other unis that do law with lower requirements then worst come to worst you can go through clearing. What do you think you will end up with as results and what unis do you have offers from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending