The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

End it, he deserves better
Reply 2
Maybe start off by not cheating on him? Dump him or if you have time and effort help him to lose weight
What's up with all these threads about people wanting to cheat on their partners? :lolwut:
Reply 4
Are these threads trolling or what?

If you don't like him, why stay with him?

Just end it and go with whomever you want. It doesn't require much logic.
Reply 5
I think my ex cheated on me because I gained weight during our relationship. Don't do this to him, don't hurt him like this. Break up with him first and then you're free to do whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg were you with him only for his looks? Be better than that and advise him to lose weight at the same time be honest about your feelings for him trust me he deserves better... Don't be in a relationship if you cant be loyal/faithful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think back to why you loved him in the first place. Was it lust? Think if you were in his position, if you were gaining weight and knowing it, you probably are getting stressed/depressed over it to start with. For him to lose his girl would just make his life a lot more worse than it needs to be. Talk to him about it rather than jumping the boat because you're thirsty.
Reply 8
Tell him he's put on weight. But do it nicely if possible, rather than just blunty telling him he's a fat cxxt.
I made a deal with its my boyfriend that if either of us puts on weight we have to tell one another
Original post by Kmb123
Tell him he's put on weight. But do it nicely if possible, rather than just blunty telling him he's a fat cxxt.
I made a deal with its my boyfriend that if either of us puts on weight we have to tell one another

arent you the one who said they hate the idea of a bf and just want fwb all the time?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
arent you the one who said they hate the idea of a bf and just want fwb all the time?

That was about 5 months ago? And I suppose what I hated was the idea of an actual relationship of a clingy/cringey couple. He's more like my best friend who I have sex with
Cheat on him. You deserve a man in shape
Original post by karmacrunch
What's up with all these threads about people wanting to cheat on their partners? :lolwut:

Close your eyes. Your innocence must be protected from these vile adults :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Original post by ZYZZBRAHH

Here's an original point of view- I'll give you that :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
Close your eyes. Your innocence must be protected from these vile adults :frown:

Spoiler

Are you laughing at your own joke or me? :rolleyes: :tongue:
Are you laughing at your own joke or me? :rolleyes: :tongue:

mmm. Laughing at my own joke. And also laughing in expectation of your reaction. :redface:
Original post by ZYZZBRAHH

strong username to post correlation
Original post by ChickenMadness
mmm. Laughing at my own joke. And also laughing in expectation of your reaction. :redface:

:rofl:

How do you think I reacted? :holmes:
:rofl:

How do you think I reacted? :holmes:

I think you chuckled slightly and rolled your eyes. Maybe sighed a bit too.

And I think you're smiling :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
He never had the body of a model but he gained so much weight recently and I just felt like cheating on him because I'm not attracted to him any longer - what do I do?

Well I think cheating on him for that would be rather harsh!

However, it's fair enough that you are concerned, IMO. Do you eat together? Maybe you could try eating healthier meals etc, or buy fewer snacks for the house.

Edit: lol just realised you probs don't live with him. Maybe just tactfully tell him?
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending