The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Parking - Bath

Hello all!

So, it seems as though there is no option for parking your car in the Newton Park accommodation... Does anyone have any tips for anywhere close for parking? Is there anywhere you can pay to park, or buy a space? or is there a park and ride close? I'm wanting to travel between Bath and Bristol quite a lot so would be helpful.
hey just wondering..did you end up finding anywhere to park? I am ın a sımılar sıtuatıon
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Hello, I am going to be travelling from Bristol as well. The other day when I got my enrolment email, there was a parking permit option. I had to pay £10 but I presume that will enable me to park there?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
If you are living in halls you wont be able to keep a car on campus, you would have to look for a private space which sometimes people have in the local villages. Your best hope would probably be to look for parking spaces advertised in the villages or Corston or Newton St Loe which border university land, you could possibly advertise in a parish magazine to see if anyone can help and you would pay them.
Alternatively some students stop using their car for a year and tax it off road and just use the trains and buses to travel. It only takes 15 minutes on the train between bristol and bath, hope that may help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending