The Student Room Group

Flatmate

I used to rent a flat together with two other students (a couple). They both moved out last month (had their own apartment). In their room moved in a new girl. She is very freandly and a nice person. But she doesn't seems very shy. She wears very skimpy clothes at the apartment. Usually some short shorts and tight shirt. Sometimes in the mornings she even walks around in her bra and panties only. In the morning when I had breakfest in the kitchen she just walked in such half naked way and started to make breakfest for herself. During that she just chatted and acted friendly to me like it's nothing...

I don't know how to take it. I'm 99% sure that she is not acting to seduce me. It seems just her normal way. But come on! Having breakfast together with half anked girl who isn't your girlfriend?!! Really??? Any advices are welcome!
Reply 1
Be cool.
Original post by WordWord
I used to rent a flat together with two other students (a couple). They both moved out last month (had their own apartment). In their room moved in a new girl. She is very freandly and a nice person. But she doesn't seems very shy. She wears very skimpy clothes at the apartment. Usually some short shorts and tight shirt. Sometimes in the mornings she even walks around in her bra and panties only. In the morning when I had breakfest in the kitchen she just walked in such half naked way and started to make breakfest for herself. During that she just chatted and acted friendly to me like it's nothing...

I don't know how to take it. I'm 99% sure that she is not acting to seduce me. It seems just her normal way. But come on! Having breakfast together with half anked girl who isn't your girlfriend?!! Really??? Any advices are welcome!

She must just be a very open person, but I can understand how awkward it must be:/ You can't exactly say anything to her though without offending her so maybe you could drop subtle hints?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by _Charlotte15
She must just be a very open person, but I can understand how awkward it must be:/ You can't exactly say anything to her though without offending her so maybe you could drop subtle hints?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The most awkward is that seeing her such way makes me horny, even she hasn't type of body I usually have a thing about...
Just come on to her she probably wants it
If it makes you uncomfortable tell her, some people are just comfortable in their own skin and see no problem with it.
I think that's unfair because everytime I'm round a house where there are guys and it's hot or they just woke up they're walking around in their boxers or shirtless. And a girl can't walk around in her bra and pants JUST because it arouses you? She's doing it to be comfortable or because it's what she's always done, it has nothing to do with you.
Reply 7
But it's quite awkward (at least for me) to chat with her about weather or studies when I see her belly hanging over her panties...
lol I had a flatmate who was like that in my first year. It can be kind of awkward for everyone. It's not like we're family, we barely knew each other then. Every guy we had over assumed she was an easy lay. Ok, so she was, but that's beside the point. Point is, I don't actually believe she was trying to provoke anyone by dressing that way. She probably just felt comfortable like that. But guys can't help their natural responses and girls can't expect a guy not to get turned on by that.

p.s. I am a girl.
It probably is perfectly normal to her and no big deal. Only in the UK or the US would it be an issue, certainly in the 'western world'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending