Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HEELLPP!!

i've left my spanish coursework to the last minute and im crap at languages. i dont even no where to start writing this essay. it only has 2 be 200 words though.i really need sum advice on where to start.
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Matt

hiya i've just done my A2 spanish. What topic were you going to do your coursework on

ReputationRep:
    Its gotta b about a problem that u write to an agony aunt about n its really damn hard. wot did ya do ur Spanish A2 on? fanx 4 replyin to me post m8. ware u n wots ur name from ne way?
    Matt

ReputationRep:
    God I hate hate hate Spanish. I think it has something to do with my teacher being a complete cow, and also something to do with the fact that I can't speak it at all.
    Also, for some unexplainable reason, I got stuck in the top set [apparently I did alright on my year 9 exams] and it just doesn't help when you're expected to learn entire tenses in one lesson and then be tested on them next. I can't count how many Friday detentions I've had because I havent' quite managed to do that.

ReputationRep:
    i no wat u mean. i only did spanish so that the skool let me go to spain on a skool trip, which actually was top quality. im on work experience for dos semanas(!)which shud be a bit of a laaf n i wont av 2 spk n e spanish for 2 weeks!
    I H8 COURSEWORK, EXAMS AND THE GODDAM GOVERMENT

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even get to go on my Spanish trip, which was like the only way I was going to get a decent way of learning how to speak spanish-style [my teacher has a THICK welsh accent]. But then it got cancelled. Whoopee. No point in taking Spanish at all, unless you count getting to give up French.

ReputationRep:
    He He ur teacher is Welsh!r u from Wales n all?of all the languages frech is definately the s***est.my old old french teacher used 2 spk like a muppet n no-one cud get a word of wat he was sayin!it was a laaf coz evry1 took da p*** and he was a muppet he didnt get wat we were on about.
    Y IS EVRY1 A FACIST? COZ THEY READ THE DAILY MAIL!!

ReputationRep:
    Yup my teacher is Welsh. Nope I go to an international school. Yeah French is a b**ger. In yr 8 I had one of those teachers, Mr. Bird. He just mumbled away all lesson, and we'd just sit there gossiping and doing other lesson's homework or writing notes. It was his last year before retirement so I don't think he really gave an a*se by then. The only thing I remember about French now is asking Mr. Bird what 'voulez-vous couchez avec moi, cest-woi' [or HOWEVER you spell it] meant, and him telling us that we knew exactly what it meant and to stop being immature.

Hiya matt,i did my A2 courework on fiestas en Cataluña (500 words) and the transition between Franco and democracy(1000) I know they sound a tad dull. The only thing I could suggest for your cw ito go really over the top with the whole spanish culture stuff and pretend to be a women that still can't find equality in work and at home. Other than that, |I can't think of anything useful. Your coursework title sounds really nasty.

Emm

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.