Someone who is Spanish / studies spanish, please help me out?

Watch
Taz35
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, I study AS level Spanish and have an oral exam on the 22nd of April. My topic is on healthy lifestyles and fitness. I'm going to be asked a few random questions that I will need to answer sophisticatedly, with a varied use of tenses, such as the subjunctive, past, future and conditional. If anyone can help me formulate a few answers to some questions, I would be very grateful, thanks x
Domk096
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hey I might be able to help Im doing A2 AQA what exam board are you doing?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Heya, I'm going to put this in the languages forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Taz35
Rep:
(Original post by Domk096)
Hey I might be able to help Im doing A2 AQA what exam board are you doing?
Hey, I'm doing As Edexcel, I'm sure you'll be able to help I just need to make a few A grade sentences using a variety of tenses, related to the theme of health. Would you like me to give you a few questions to answer? Thank you
Taz35
Rep:
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Heya, I'm going to put this in the languages forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10.13%
Okay (25)
31.65%
A bit lacking (22)
27.85%
Not good at all (24)
30.38%

Watched Threads