JoshGrainge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ordinary Share Capital: money given to a company by shareholders in return for a share certificate that gives them a part of the ownership of the company and entitles them to a share of profits
Loan Capital: money received by an organisation in return for the organisation’s agreement to pay interest during the period of the loan and repay the loan within an agreed time
Bank Loan: a sum of money provided to a firm or an individual by a bank for a specific, agreed purpose
Bank Overdraft: when a bank allows an individual or organisation to overspend its current account in the bank up to an agreed limit for a stated period of time.
Venture Capital: Finance that is provided to small or medium-sized firms that seek growth but which may be considered as risky by typical share buyers or other lenders
Personal Sources of Finance: money that is provided by the owner(s) of the business from their own savings or personal wealth.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.42%

Watched Threads