AQA AS BUSS 2 key terms for Measuring the effectiveness of the workforce Watch

JoshGrainge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Labour productivity: a measure of the output per worker in a given time period. Labour productivity = output per period / number of employees per period
Labour turnover: the proportion of employees leaving a business over a period. Rate of labour turnover = number leaving business / average no. employed x 100
Absenteeism: The proportion of employees not at work on a given day. Rate of absenteeism = no. of staff absent on 1 day / total no. staff x 100 Annual rate of absenteeism = total no. of days lost per year / total no. of days that could be worked x no. of employees x 100 Rate of absenteeism due to health+ safety = no. of working day lost per year due to health+ safety / total no. of possible working days per year x 100
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.24%
1 (97)
12.71%
2 (95)
12.45%
19%
22.8%
19.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed