Educational psychology vs social research methods and statistics Watch

AndleebMaria
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello there,
This is my first post, so bear with me I may waffle a little. Ok so here goes, I graduated in 2014 with a BSc Psychology degree. I want to apply for masters this year at the University of Manchester, i know I should have done it earlier but I'm still undecided. I've always enjoyed the research side to psychology more than anything else but the fees have gone up so psychology, master of research is now £9000. I could afford the first year if i did it part time but I'm not sure about the second. So I've had a look and there's another course, which is a bit more affordable for me, Social research methods and statistics MSc. But I've also been told by a few Phd students to go down the educational psychology root as the social research methods masters is too hard. Soooo I'm totally lost and confused. Yes educational psychology and social research methods are both super interesting and they're both the same price, but which one is more worthwhile.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.73%
No, but I have thought about it (50)
26.88%
No (90)
48.39%

Watched Threads