millll
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!!!!!! I have accepted a place in 2015 to study BA Drama and I wanted to know a bit more about the different accomodation like What accomodation is known for being the party accomodation and what accomodation is more relaxed ???? Also What accomodation is closest to where Drama is taught ?????
jennysl04
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi!
I am currently finishing my first year of the BA Drama course at LJMU! (You'll love it!!) The nearest accommodation is Cambridge Court. Some parts of it are quite party heavy but it is not the nicest place to live to be honest! The flat I live in is pretty awful, so it depends if that bothers you! UNITE is the most popular accommodation agent in the centre of liverpool but honestly, I don't know many people who are happy with the price they pay to stay in their accommodation. Be thorough and check out other accommodation companies in Liverpool too. Bear in mind it is sometimes better to be a bit further away, to have the nicer flats that don't cost more. Most Halls will have plenty of parties going on - specially if you're doing Drama!!- so don't worry about that! Hope this helps! See you next year!
Collegiate Accommodation
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by millll)
Hello!!!!!! I have accepted a place in 2015 to study BA Drama and I wanted to know a bit more about the different accomodation like What accomodation is known for being the party accomodation and what accomodation is more relaxed ???? Also What accomodation is closest to where Drama is taught ?????

Hi Millll

Have you heard of Collegiate? Were similar to Unite but we offer more for less! Take a look at our website and let us know what you think If you want any more information just let me know

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...eet-apartments

I hope you have a great time at University, Drama sounds like a really fun course

Kind regards
Callum Brady
ImNic97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jennysl04)
Hi!
I am currently finishing my first year of the BA Drama course at LJMU! (You'll love it!!) The nearest accommodation is Cambridge Court. Some parts of it are quite party heavy but it is not the nicest place to live to be honest! The flat I live in is pretty awful, so it depends if that bothers you! UNITE is the most popular accommodation agent in the centre of liverpool but honestly, I don't know many people who are happy with the price they pay to stay in their accommodation. Be thorough and check out other accommodation companies in Liverpool too. Bear in mind it is sometimes better to be a bit further away, to have the nicer flats that don't cost more. Most Halls will have plenty of parties going on - specially if you're doing Drama!!- so don't worry about that! Hope this helps! See you next year!
Im going to be studying dance. What are your thoughts on Atlantic point? Also, what's your opinion on staying at accommodation where there may not be many, if any students from your campus living there?

Thanks
Prodigy Living
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Mill,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but if you're looking for more relaxed accommodation, have you tried Great Newton House?
It's right inbetween both LJMU campuses; roughly about 5-10 minute walk. [MAP]

Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed