The Student Room Group

Haines Watts Interview

Hey guys, I have an interview for a full time graduate audit and accounts trainee position on Thursday 16th April 2015.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Or has anyone had any interview experience with them before?

If anyone has any interview tips for what to research too that would be great as this is my first interview!

Thank a lot.
Reply 1
Original post by Sammorris0
Hey guys, I have an interview for a full time graduate audit and accounts trainee position on Thursday 16th April 2015.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Or has anyone had any interview experience with them before?

If anyone has any interview tips for what to research too that would be great as this is my first interview!

Thank a lot.

i applied yesterday. how long was it before you heard anything back from them? i havent had a confirmation if they have received my application
Reply 2
I received a reply within the hour (I think), they said it was very well timed as they were currently organizing interviews. This was three weeks ago though!
Reply 3
oh snap :frown: that sucks. well good luck man!
Reply 4
I received a reply within the hour (I think), they said it was very well timed as they were currently organizing interviews. This was three weeks ago though!

how did the interview go?
Reply 5
Original post by rou656
how did the interview go?

Hey, firstly, sorry about the late reply! I've been super busy with revision lately!

Secondly, the interview went great thanks, really connected with the people interviewing me and I feel that I answered the questions posed well :-)

Thanks for asking!
Reply 6
Hey I currently got an interview with Haines watts , what's the interview procedure and what sort of questions did they ask you ?
Reply 7
Hey, firstly, sorry about the late reply! I've been super busy with revision lately!

Secondly, the interview went great thanks, really connected with the people interviewing me and I feel that I answered the questions posed well :-)

Thanks for asking!

Hi there, I've got a telephone interview coming up for the same position and just wanted to know what type of questions they asked? Did they ask competency questions or more about Audit and the company or both?

Would really appreciate it if you could give me some tips as this is my first telephone interview :smile:

P.S. Hope you got the job :smile:
Reply 8
Hi

Does anyone know the exam policy at Haines Watts. I.e how many fails are you allowed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending