Accommodation troubles Watch

laurenclemson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It has taken me a while to decide what university I want to go to in September. Once I'd finally decided on NTU and gone to book accommodation, there is not one left that is close to my campus. I honestly have no idea what to do now. Is anyone else in this situation and have any idea how to resolve the problem?
Jasmine 9
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I has a similar problem 3 weeks ago. I tried to book accomodation at Brakenhurst but there was none left. I called the accomodation team and they found a room on Brakenhurst which someone cancelled. I then booked the room. There is also a waiting list on the website. Hope this helps.
Chelle_1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laurenclemson)
It has taken me a while to decide what university I want to go to in September. Once I'd finally decided on NTU and gone to book accommodation, there is not one left that is close to my campus. I honestly have no idea what to do now. Is anyone else in this situation and have any idea how to resolve the problem?
Hi laurenclemson,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle
laurenclemson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Michelle,
I now have my accommodation sorted as I received my unconditional offer last month. However, I will ask around!
Thanks for your reply,
Lauren.
Chelle_1993
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laurenclemson)
Hi Michelle,
I now have my accommodation sorted as I received my unconditional offer last month. However, I will ask around!
Thanks for your reply,
Lauren.
Thank you! : )
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chelle_1993)
Thank you! : )
Hi Chelle_1993,

I understand that you would like to find someone to take your room, however before you post in a thread can you please ensure that the thread is relevant and not out of date?

If you are not having much luck here, why not try our facebook and twitter pages, you may have more luck there!

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/current_student...dia/index.html

Thank you

Ellen
Ali_bar123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi Michelle
Is this room still available?
Chelle_1993
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ali_bar123)
hi Michelle
Is this room still available?
Unfortunately, it is not available anymore.
Thank you for your interest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (145)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9%
No I am happy with my course choice (485)
59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (118)
14.36%

Watched Threads