The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MBA-Mitch
I will save my comment for last. Any western guy who has dated or married a Chinese girl will probably never date a Brit, American, or Aussie girl again.

Cos if you try to break up with them.... Kung fu kick to the face.
Original post by fajitamunch

:eek:
Reply 3
They know respect.
Reply 4
Original post by MBA-Mitch
I will save my comment for last. Any western guy who has dated or married a Chinese girl will probably never date a Brit, American, or Aussie girl again.

Why OP? What's wrong with Aussies?
Original post by fajitamunch

:rofl:

Probably because of their upbringing.
Reply 6
:lol:
Care to provide any evidence to back up that claim?
Generalisation much
Because they Ni hao to please their man.
Reply 10
Haha chinese make the best wives. Well we all know you white guys have a perverted fetish for East asian oriental women so you would say that.
Reply 11
Women feel good when they are with someone superior to them. And they want to be loyal when they think they have a catch. White guys have good luck with Orientals because Orientals view them as superior. The economic factor is most important, but race and perceived superiority of whites matters too.

There's also the fact that healthy Caucasian men (I mean all Caucasians, semites, Iranians, Germans, Indians) are generally bigger, stronger and more masculine than healthy Mongoloid men (Chinese, Japanese, Samoans etc).

When it comes to general behaviour, seen by how they interact with men of their own race, Chinese women are just as hypergamous and prone to disloyalty as any other women. It's their biology. And Chinese culture is communist, and as pro feminist as the West.

Maybe rural Chinese, Taiwanese girls or ROC émigré girls still have a traditional upbringing but the vast majority of urban Chinese girls are not very different in principle to Western girls.
oh for **** sake i cant take these dumb threads anymore.
Disagree. Depends on the girl not her nationality.
Could say the same about indians,pakistanis,africans etc.
Apparently its because they are submissive.
Reply 15
I'm Chinese, but I'm not submissive. Depends on their upbringing, I guess. However, most chinese girls do not fuss over insignificant issues such as raised toilet seats etc
Original post by matthewduncan
Could say the same about indians,pakistanis,africans etc.
Apparently its because they are submissive.

nah, african women are as sassy as ****
Lol, agree Chinese women treat foreign guys well, but you wanna see how they treat Chinese men.

Over here in China, it's very common to see a girl going absolutely mental at a Chinese guy in public. Because there;s less girls in China than guys, they know they can treat the Chinese guys like ****. Foreigners are a relatively rare commodity and always have loads of options when it comes to girls so they don't dare to treat a white guy the same way.
Where's the proof for this?

****ing hell, people make the most ridiculous threads for no reason.
White men have a massively distorted picture of what Chinese(/Korean/Japanese/Singaporean) women are like. It's always nerdy, slightly pussified White guys who got rejected by Western women, they think they will go to the far East and it will be easymode for them.

Not saying there are no good Chinese women, but it's not like you leave the evil hellhole of alcoholic, drug-taking, badly behaved Western women and you will be surrounded by these submissive, feminine, good girls.

Truth is, women give you the respect you demand, Asian or Western.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest