Scarlett2747
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im really struggling with how to revise for my english literature gcse on dr jekyll amd mr hyde !! I cant seem to find where all the key themes are and they are what the big question are on, if anyone has done this exam or is doing it please could i have some advice thank you
fabsafxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Scarlett2747)
Im really struggling with how to revise for my english literature gcse on dr jekyll amd mr hyde !! I cant seem to find where all the key themes are and they are what the big question are on, if anyone has done this exam or is doing it please could i have some advice thank you
Hiya, I am currentl doing English Literature for Jekyll and Hyde, and To Kill a Mockingbird.

I to, am so confused and stuck on how to revise for these. But I have bought a couple of revision guides on both novels, which give me the key ideas, themes and characters/plots.

I go through that and make notes, then make flashcards. After, I see what I can remember and do a past question.

Hope I helped
Scarlett2747
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by fabsafxo)
Hiya, I am currentl doing English Literature for Jekyll and Hyde, and To Kill a Mockingbird.

I to, am so confused and stuck on how to revise for these. But I have bought a couple of revision guides on both novels, which give me the key ideas, themes and characters/plots.

I go through that and make notes, then make flashcards. After, I see what I can remember and do a past question.

Hope I helped
Thank you !! I have just ordered the york notes revision guide off amazon so hopefully it will help me good luck with your exams!
fabsafxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Scarlett2747)
Thank you !! I have just ordered the york notes revision guide off amazon so hopefully it will help me good luck with your exams!
Yeah you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (252)
39.75%
Take autumn exams (188)
29.65%
Look for a job (21)
3.31%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.94%
Take a year out (110)
17.35%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
5.99%

Watched Threads