GCSE german and English help

Watch this thread
GCSERevisionHELP
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm 1 month away from my GCSEs and i am finding it really hard to revise for AQA German GCSE and AQA English Lit & Language.
Im not sure how to revise for them so any help will be appreciated
3Fi29
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by GCSERevisionHELP)
I'm 1 month away from my GCSEs and i am finding it really hard to revise for AQA German GCSE and AQA English Lit & Language.
Im not sure how to revise for them so any help will be appreciated
I don't quite know what advice to give about the English, but for the German I would do past papers (but you have probably already been told this!!)

I would also advise using Memrise which I found was a really good website to help me learn vocab. You need to create an account but it is free, and it you search AQA German GCSE you can test yourself with the official vocab from all the different units.

Sorry I can't be of more help

*Is there any part of the German which you find particularly challenging? If so try to practice this area (eg. listening, reading or general vocab...)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads