English Literature 2015 AQA Predictions

Watch this thread
Suhaibdost1998
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello,

i am studying of mice and men, inspector calls and doing conflict in the poetry side of things and i was wondering what could come up in my exams in may/june
Emma73737
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I'm doing the exact same things for OMAM many people are saying Curley or Candy. For AIC possibly Arthur Birling and for poetry no idea. It was easy to predict last year because there were only 2 poems which were not covered from the cluster, but this year it could be random. I'm guessing the poems are going to be ones which were one of the first to come up in the exams so, possibly Bayonet Charge, Belfast Confetti, Poppies or Futility.
Xzerzes
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Agree totally with the above, Curley and Arthur Birling were everyone's predictions for last year as they were the only ones that have not yet come up in an exam. However, we were all wrong last year as they decided to stick Lennie and George together instead so don't only revise Curley and Arthur Birling
lubna1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emma73737)
Hi, I'm doing the exact same things for OMAM many people are saying Curley or Candy. For AIC possibly Arthur Birling and for poetry no idea. It was easy to predict last year because there were only 2 poems which were not covered from the cluster, but this year it could be random. I'm guessing the poems are going to be ones which were one of the first to come up in the exams so, possibly Bayonet Charge, Belfast Confetti, Poppies or Futility.
I thought (on the higher paper) To His Coy Mistress hadn't appeared yet?
craigrose98
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Coy mistress hasn't came up but its in relationships😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emma73737
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lubna1998)
I thought (on the higher paper) To His Coy Mistress hadn't appeared yet?
That's the relationships cluster, I'm doing conflict. You're really lucky to have a poem which hasn't come up then! It's probably gonna end up being that one.
Bulbasaur10
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Is anyone doing Under Milk Wood? How do you revise for it?
lubna1998
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That's the relationships cluster, I'm doing conflict. You're really lucky to have a poem which hasn't come up then! It's probably gonna end up being that one.
Completely forgot about the different clusters haha >.<

Wow, that is unlucky for you guys, it'd be completely random
Emma73737
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lubna1998)
Completely forgot about the different clusters haha >.<

Wow, that is unlucky for you guys, it'd be completely random
Ikr! Hopefully it's not gonna be one of those really weird poems which are hard to compare to others, e.g. next to of course god america i... It's probably the most ambiguous and hardest poem I've read in my life What novels are you studying?
Lucy99needshelp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ikr! Hopefully it's not gonna be one of those really weird poems which are hard to compare to others, e.g. next to of course god america i... It's probably the most ambiguous and hardest poem I've read in my life What novels are you studying?
Does you have any notes on next to of course god america i? Because I'm really struggling to annotate and analyse it Any help would be appreciated!
lubna1998
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
OMAM and AIC, you? I'm struggling with AIC, have no idea what to say
Danguest31
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone got any good notes on Gerald for AIC? I'm struggling to find much on him and he hasn't come up in the exam for four years :/
rzb123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bulbasaur10)
Is anyone doing Under Milk Wood? How do you revise for it?
Hi! Hope your exam went well! What was the question that you had to answer? I have to study for the exam which will be the 2016 series.
rzb123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi! Hope your exam went well! What were the questions for Under Milkwood?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (18)
30.51%
Take a gap year (14)
23.73%
Resit my exams (9)
15.25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.56%
I don't know yet (7)
11.86%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads