film studies

Watch this thread
louise1199
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So at the minute I'm choosing my A levels and i have no idea what i want to do in life. I was thinking about taking English Literature and business but I'm not sure. My school allows me to take up to 4 subjects for A level and i also like the ideas of film studies and sociology but i don't think those 4 would be a good mix and the work load would be huge. Do you need to have studied film studies at gcse level to be able to take it in sixth form? I have no idea.....
High Stakes
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by louise1199)
So at the minute I'm choosing my A levels and i have no idea what i want to do in life. I was thinking about taking English Literature and business but I'm not sure. My school allows me to take up to 4 subjects for A level and i also like the ideas of film studies and sociology but i don't think those 4 would be a good mix and the work load would be huge. Do you need to have studied film studies at gcse level to be able to take it in sixth form? I have no idea.....
Firstly, what did you obtain at GCSE?
louise1199
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by High Stakes)
Firstly, what did you obtain at GCSE?
sorry, i've only just seen this! i decided to choose English, Business and sociology and sociology is the most difficult thing ever! anyway, i did alright in my GCSE's.... probably don't even remember what this was all about now!
Josh Lyman
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
sorry, i've only just seen this! i decided to choose English, Business and sociology and sociology is the most difficult thing ever! anyway, i did alright in my GCSE's.... probably don't even remember what this was all about now!
Are you unable to scroll up?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Which exam board for Sociology?
louise1199
Rep:
(Original post by emiloujess)
Which exam board for Sociology?
pretty sure it's aqa, do you do sociology/ have you done it before?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
pretty sure it's aqa, do you do sociology/ have you done it before?
I'm A2 AQA Sociology now I think you're the same person who asked about Bowles and Gintis? I've just replied on your other thread
louise1199
Rep:
(Original post by emiloujess)
I'm A2 AQA Sociology now I think you're the same person who asked about Bowles and Gintis? I've just replied on your other thread
yes, i've just replied on that one haha. i won't bother explaining again on this one!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads