The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by beckaroo7
Do people tend to look away when speaking to you?

No, they tend to look directly at me, on account of my incredible good looks (srs, confirmed model-material nomsayin')
Original post by Pére
In what way is it disgusting?

because your breath must STINK, whether or not you brush at night. people must think you are disgusting with hygiene standards such as this
Reply 42
Original post by Pére
X

Have you already kissed a girl?
Have you ever gone cow tipping?
Everyone knows that one person that absolutely stinks of BO. It doesn't bother that person because they are used to the smell. They probably don't even know they smell.

I'm not saying you're that person OP, but...
Reply 45
Original post by zippity.doodah
because your breath must STINK, whether or not you brush at night. people must think you are disgusting with hygiene standards such as this

Nope, breath is fine, mouthwash is quality stuff

I never tell people in real life that I don't brush twice a day, they never notice; never had a comment on the quality of my teeth

Original post by Josb
Have you already kissed a girl?

Many times

Original post by langlitz
Have you ever gone cow tipping?

Real men go bull-tipping

Original post by ImNotSuperman
Everyone knows that one person that absolutely stinks of BO. It doesn't bother that person because they are used to the smell. They probably don't even know they smell.

I'm not saying you're that person OP, but...

Evidently never bothered anyone I've talked to, I'm very popular
Do you agree or disagree that there is such a thing as morning breath and what causes it?
Reply 47
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Do you agree or disagree that there is such a thing as morning breath and what causes it?

I agree it's a thing, never affected me though

I have no idea what causes it
Original post by Pére
I agree it's a thing, never affected me though

I have no idea what causes it

It has and it does affect you, as long as you sleep during the night and close your mouth.

You say no one has ever complained or told you you had rank breath. Just saying, it's not something that people find easy to say it's more likely than not you're the guy with horrid breath that they talk about when you're not there.
This is definitely a lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pére
Only 17, so not old enough

If I could, I'm not sure; I generally lean to the left, though

Eww, man, that's disgusting!
Reply 51
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It has and it does affect you, as long as you sleep during the night and close your mouth.

You say no one has ever complained or told you you had rank breath. Just saying, it's not something that people find easy to say it's more likely than not you're the guy with horrid breath that they talk about when you're not there.

Maybe I sleep with my mouth open. I've already said I use mouth-wash and water, btw, so even if I do have "morning breath" it gets diluted by dat dere listerine

Nah, I live with Americans, they're not as awkward about this kind of thing as Brits; almost every day people call each other out for bad breath/BO/smelly socks, that kind of thing. I can read people pretty well, it'd be obvious if someone had an issue they were afraid to tell me about

btw are you a qualified dentist/doctor?

Original post by realcloud
This is definitely a lie.

Whatever you say, champ

Original post by Smonnie
Eww, man, that's disgusting!

Would you rather I support UKIP
(edited 9 years ago)
Your morning breath must be legendary :yucky:
Reply 53
Original post by Maradiah
Your morning breath must be legendary :yucky:

Already confirmed it's not, lol
(edited 9 years ago)
badass, what a morning rebel!
youre getting sunrise back for your early mornings eh?
Reply 55
Original post by Wallflowercharm
badass, what a morning rebel!

youre getting sunrise back for your early mornings eh?

wat
Original post by Pére
wat

you don't like early mornings i meant.. i hate em!
Reply 57
Original post by Wallflowercharm
you don't like early mornings i meant.. i hate em!

Oh, yes, very unpleasant
Have you ever kissed anyone?

How did they react?
Reply 59
Original post by ChickenMadness
Have you ever kissed anyone?

How did they react?

yes

never had a bad reaction before (like a grimace or something), I suppose the best reaction was the first with my girlfriend; she "took it to the next level", if you know what I mean

Latest