WJEC IT3 Exam - 23 June 2015

Watch this thread
DavidCo.
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anyone on here sitting the A2 WJEC ICT exam on 23rd June? I know it's a couple of months away but I thought it might be useful to share resources and revision tips.

From previous threads on here and after sitting IT1 last year it seems that the best way to revise for this exam is to memorise the markschemes as WJEC are so harsh with marking and so here is a link to all the markschemes since 2011.

Here's a collection of all the exam questions from the 2011, 2012 and 2013 papers organised by topic which you might find useful.

I hope your IT4 coursework is going well and good luck with your revision
DavidCo.
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
DavidCo.
Rep:
bump
jamescalebsmith
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
thanks, anymore resources?
Commentator
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Is anyone struggling on any topics or questions for this exam?
Commentator
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do we need t tell the difference between moral, social and ethical issues?!
jamescalebsmith
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Commentator)
Do we need t tell the difference between moral, social and ethical issues?!
Yes we do, theirs a conversation on this in the main thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post57084375
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads