The Student Room Group
Unregistered
HELP i cant do this, i dont get it!!! what has everyone else done for their reserach boards. I cant find any good pics... please help

I didn't do A-level design. sorry mate i can't help you there.
Reply 2
MC Hawking IV
I didn't do A-level design. sorry mate i can't help you there.

this person has well gone! why bring up a post from over 1 year ago that you dont even no the answer too.
eric bischoff
this person has well gone! why bring up a post from over 1 year ago that you dont even no the answer too.

because no one else had the courtesy to answer them. don't hate on my generosity.
Reply 4
wtf at people here.

do they go to page 325 thinking stuff is still active?!?!
Reply 5
MC Hawking IV
because no one else had the courtesy to answer them. don't hate on my generosity.

back then the forum had hardly any members. Thats why.
did you ever stop to think that this person may have been waiting for one and a half years for someone to answer their question? i'm just doing my bit to help, and I think the rest of you should follow in my shining example.
Reply 7
MC Hawking IV
did you ever stop to think that this person may have been waiting for one and a half years for someone to answer their question? i'm just doing my bit to help, and I think the rest of you should follow in my shining example.

unlikely. You never helped him though.
Reply 8
MC Hawking IV

and clog the forum up with rubbish posts?
Reply 9
its likely they have not only finished their A2's but probably left their school by now..

Latest

Trending

Trending