Turn on thread page Beta

Really need help with Design A2 watch

Announcements

HELP i cant do this, i dont get it!!! what has everyone else done for their reserach boards. I cant find any good pics... please help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    HELP i cant do this, i dont get it!!! what has everyone else done for their reserach boards. I cant find any good pics... please help
    I didn't do A-level design. sorry mate i can't help you there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    I didn't do A-level design. sorry mate i can't help you there.
    this person has well gone! why bring up a post from over 1 year ago that you dont even no the answer too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    this person has well gone! why bring up a post from over 1 year ago that you dont even no the answer too.
    because no one else had the courtesy to answer them. don't hate on my generosity.

ReputationRep:
    wtf at people here.

do they go to page 325 thinking stuff is still active?!?!

ReputationRep:
    because no one else had the courtesy to answer them. don't hate on my generosity.
    back then the forum had hardly any members. Thats why.

ReputationRep:
    did you ever stop to think that this person may have been waiting for one and a half years for someone to answer their question? i'm just doing my bit to help, and I think the rest of you should follow in my shining example.

ReputationRep:
    did you ever stop to think that this person may have been waiting for one and a half years for someone to answer their question? i'm just doing my bit to help, and I think the rest of you should follow in my shining example.
    unlikely. You never helped him though.

ReputationRep:
    and clog the forum up with rubbish posts?

ReputationRep:
    its likely they have not only finished their A2's but probably left their school by now..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.