Development Gap - Case study question Watch

megan-xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So i've just done my Geography mock exam and now im revising for my actual exam which is at the end of May. Ive been looking at past papers and also my mock exam to try and do the questions that i didnt know and im really stuck on this one question:

-Use a case study of a natural hazard to explain how development can be hindered by environmental factors.

Ive looked through my books and researched and i cant find the answer and its the one question im really stuck on! Could anyone please help me if they know the answer :/ I'd really appriciate it
ozmo19
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megan-xx)
So i've just done my Geography mock exam and now im revising for my actual exam which is at the end of May. Ive been looking at past papers and also my mock exam to try and do the questions that i didnt know and im really stuck on this one question:

-Use a case study of a natural hazard to explain how development can be hindered by environmental factors.

Ive looked through my books and researched and i cant find the answer and its the one question im really stuck on! Could anyone please help me if they know the answer :/ I'd really appriciate it
I done this question in my mock. If you have the AQA Geography book from CGP there is a case study in it for the question. The one i used/use is the Honduras Case Study for the impact of Hurricane Mitch.

If you don't have the book, use this link below which gives good and detailed notes for the case study. Make sure to relate it to the hindering of development!
http://www.edubuzz.org/plhs-geograph...tudy-Notes.pdf

Hope i was of help!
megan-xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, thankyou so much for replying

the link was very helpfull, I really appreciate it, ive been stuck on it for a while now so thankyou for the link
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?