The Student Room Group

I like this girl in my class

I like this girl that is my class...i told her that i had a crush on her for the last 2 years..now the year is coming to an end and we will be quiet far from each other...The upsetting news was that she has a crush on another guy..but she can't date any guy apparently because her family is against it.. i keep thinking about her then and now..i don't know what to do...
Original post by Mihir talsania
I like this girl that is my class...i told her that i had a crush on her for the last 2 years..now the year is coming to an end and we will be quiet far from each other...The upsetting news was that she has a crush on another guy..but she can't date any guy apparently because her family is against it.. i keep thinking about her then and now..i don't know what to do...

Not much you can do I'm afraid. She's into someone else. Maybe the best thing you can do is move on and keep busy. All the best.x
Reply 2

Her family won't let her date?
How will she find a partner, arranged marriage?
The family might as well have sex with her husband then if they're going to choose him.
yea....Its sort of like she is going to have an arranged marriage...the most scary thing is the she has 3 older big brothers that would threaten anyone who tried to mess around with her....The most i can do till now is just flirt around with her when she looks pretty happy ( which is nearly everyday)
Reply 4
You stop being pathetic dude, that's what you do but since you obviously can't there is nothing else. Now continue listening to some idiotic emotional music that you feel definitely describes how you feel about her. Could it be? Must be a sign by God that you belong together, definitely.
If her family is against it you will have a very hard time, even if she wasn't crushing on someone else. When you're away from her you will get over her, don't worry.
Sounds like she's from a family of religious nutters. Best to keep away.
1) You like her
2) She likes someone else
3) Her parents are against her dating anyone
4) Sounds like a Bollywood movie :laugh:

In all seriousness though, you got to move on. From what you've said, you already know it won't happen. Either tell her how you feel and she doesn't feel the same way or don't tell her and try and forget. It might not be that easy to move on at first though, but sooner or later you'll forget about it!
Reply 8
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
1) You like her
2) She likes someone else
3) Her parents are against her dating anyone
4) Sounds like a Bollywood movie :laugh:

In all seriousness though, you got to move on. From what you've said, you already know it won't happen. Either tell her how you feel and she doesn't feel the same way or don't tell her and try and forget. It might not be that easy to move on at first though, but sooner or later you'll forget about it!

Kuck kuch hota hei

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by JunkoR.
Kuck kuch hota hei

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL
just forget about her man, get a new hobby or something, relationships **** you up emotionally
Original post by JunkoR.
Kuck kuch hota hei

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ikhan94
LOL

Lmao, **** this is so true :laugh:

Dude that was a straight away rejection!!!! Me be like f*** me and move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Lmao, **** this is so true :laugh:

He is kajol and his girl is shahrukh. The other guy is rani. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JunkoR.
He is kajol and his girl is shahrukh. The other guy is rani. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
yeah...Kinda like a bollywood movie.....which i'm hating atm

I agree with the above comment. Nothing you can do.. Unless you wanna look needy.. But what I can tell you is that there's plenty of more fish in the sea
[h="1"]“Remember:
Life is short, break the rules (they were made to be broken)
Forgive quickly, kiss slowly
Love truly, laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that makes you smile.
The clouds are lined with silver and the glass is half full (though the answers won't be found at the bottom)
Don't sweat the small stuff,
You are who you are meant to be,
Dance as if no one's watching,
Love as if it's all you know,
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today”[/h]- James Dean

If you truly love her, go for it. Don't let anyone take that opportunity away from you.
Original post by Anonymous
“Remember:
Life is short, break the rules (they were made to be broken)
Forgive quickly, kiss slowly
Love truly, laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that makes you smile.
The clouds are lined with silver and the glass is half full (though the answers won't be found at the bottom)
Don't sweat the small stuff,
You are who you are meant to be,
Dance as if no one's watching,
Love as if it's all you know,
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today”

- James Dean

If you truly love her, go for it. Don't let anyone take that opportunity away from you.

Strong words....but i'm pretty much sure i don't wanna end up in jail or worse, b beaten up to death

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending