helenl11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm just wondering if anybody had completed the literacy skills test? And could offer help on what spellings they asked you. At the moment I'm learning all sorts of spelling but would be grateful if anyone could help. Thanks
odinsky
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, you can find spellings if you search through the QTS skills test thread on this forum, and also the Liverpool Hope University sub-forum. My spellings included vegetarian and atrocious.
xjay1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That is all the words you can remember???

(Original post by odinsky)
Hi, you can find spellings if you search through the QTS skills test thread on this forum, and also the Liverpool Hope University sub-forum. My spellings included vegetarian and atrocious.
Veggiechic6
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xjay1234)
That is all the words you can remember???
I did my literacy test back in November, I can't remember now anywhere near what I could in the weeks after the test. Why don't you offer advice to the OP rather than criticising people who are?

I remember temperamental and inconspicuous on mine. In the main QTS thread, I listed a compilation of common words that come up. You should go look for it.
xjay1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WTF? LOL

I was just asking if the user could remember more.

Damn! I am not criticising anybody.

Only because, I am taking my Literacy Test next month. So I am building a word bank.

That is all.

Relax baby

(Original post by Veggiechic6)
I did my literacy test back in November, I can't remember now anywhere near what I could in the weeks after the test. Why don't you offer advice to the OP rather than criticising people who are?

I remember temperamental and inconspicuous on mine. In the main QTS thread, I listed a compilation of common words that come up. You should go look for it.
Veggiechic6
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xjay1234)
WTF? LOL

I was just asking if the user could remember more.

Damn! I am not criticising anybody.

Only because, I am taking my Literacy Test next month. So I am building a word bank.

That is all.

Relax baby
Oh, sorry. Given the triple question mark, you sounded like you were mocking the poster for not remembering. I only remember those two now because they're the two I got wrong. As I said, on the main QTS thread I posted up a big list of words that cause spelling issues. You should check it out. Also if you have an I phone, you can download free spelling apps that let you create tests by verbally recording words so you can practise wherever.
xjay1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Veggiechic6)
Oh, sorry. Given the triple question mark, you sounded like you were mocking the poster for not remembering. I only remember those two now because they're the two I got wrong. As I said, on the main QTS thread I posted up a big list of words that cause spelling issues. You should check it out. Also if you have an I phone, you can download free spelling apps that let you create tests by verbally recording words so you can practise wherever.
Yes, I have seen the list I learned them all. I just like to see if there are any new words. I recite the words on my phone and play them back and spell them
Amyx07x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I remember having 'surveillance' in mine, which threw me for a couple of seconds in my literacy test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (688)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (865)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (389)
19.13%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.48%

Watched Threads