Cheapest private exam centres URGENT!!

Watch
idcamu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So I am in my first year of uni, but other unis agreed to let me transfer into second year if I sit some exams and achieve there asking grades.

I need to hand in some already done coursework for eng lit on AQA and have found a centre charging £300 to do so. Ideally I'd hand in two pieces of coursework for this subject but the price is very steep.

I also need to sit an aqa economics exam and two aqa maths exams.

Pascals College in London is charging £100 an exam., that'll be a grand total of £900 on exams?? Is there any cheaper option?
idcamu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am also based in the West Midlands if that helps, anywhere near there would be useful !
Studyboy157
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I too would like advice regarding this.
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by idcamu)
So I am in my first year of uni, but other unis agreed to let me transfer into second year if I sit some exams and achieve there asking grades.

I need to hand in some already done coursework for eng lit on AQA and have found a centre charging £300 to do so. Ideally I'd hand in two pieces of coursework for this subject but the price is very steep.

Pascals College in London is charging £100 an exam., that'll be a grand total of £900 on exams?? Is there any cheaper option?
http://www.aqa.org.uk/student-suppor...ool-or-college

Contact the centres in your region.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Have you asked your old school, it is normally the cheapest option.

The prices go up to Very late fees on 22 April so you need to agree somewhere before that.
Damien_Dalgaard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am also based in the West Midlands if that helps, anywhere near there would be useful !
Bablake brah are the cheapest out of the two midlands centres
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.57%
I'm not sure (57)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.55%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed