The Student Room Group

when is the deadline for DSA applications if i am reapplying?

i am reapplying for DSA support going into my 2nd year of uni and i was wondering when the deadline for this is? i have looked online but i can only find the deadline for first time applications.

i still need to make a doctors appt to get the medical evidence to send off which last time took 14 days to come once i had the appointment
Hi there.

Is there a reason you're reapplying? Your DSA application will automatically roll-over if you're continuing on the same course. You only need to reapply if there's been any changes or you're on a new course.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

Is there a reason you're reapplying? Your DSA application will automatically roll-over if you're continuing on the same course. You only need to reapply if there's been any changes or you're on a new course.

Thanks.

oh right, i have been told by several people that i need to reapply each year, i also saw it online somewhere? nothing has changed so my circumstances are the same
Hi again.

No, DSA will automatically roll-over so long as there's no changes, and you're on the same course.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending