The Student Room Group

spots on my bum, dimples and much more

I've got loads of pimples on my bum. It's horrible. Almost every inch of my body is covered with spots apart from my two arms, and hands and two feet . I'm horribly underweight and have chicken legs with chicken spots. Acne on face. Bacne. Marks left from chicken pox on my stomach from years ago. Spots with white puss on my neck. I'm literally a walking spotacus.

Please, no abuse. This is a serious issue for me. :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
also I would like to add that there should be a spot society for all those of us who are suffering from this embarrassing problem
I'd rather be a walking spotacus, as you put it, than be a walking war memorial with the scars and burns to show for it.
You said you're "horribly underweight" suggesting your lifestyle is unhealthy. Maybe eat healthier and do more exercise?

By doing these two things, your acne could clear up (acne is often caused by poor diet) and you wouldn't have "chicken legs" anymore.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by devangdave
I'd rather be a walking spotacus, as you put it, than be a walking war memorial with the scars and burns to show for it.

You have scars and burns :0
Original post by Keke000
You have scars and burns :0

yep, I've got scars on about half of my body, burn marks o another bit, and these are just the ones which are still obvious.
Reply 6
Original post by Maradiah
Why are you asing such an inappropriate question in...chat:erm:?

I mean come on Keke I know you make some rather unorthodox threads, and most if not all are troll threads.

But even for you this is low.:sigh:
nd as for your question the answer is simple go and see your GP.

Wtf. Who are you? I'm so ****ing mad at this. How dare you tell me my acne is sick. Why on earth would I be trolling about my acne? I've been to the gp for three years and they've done **** all for me. All I was looking for was some
emotional support which is why I suggested a spot society. If you actually think I'm trolling about this you are the sick one. Also I'm a newbie on here so wasn't sure where to post. Anyway, I've reported you. It's because of people like you people commit suicide.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ImNotSuperman
You said you're "horribly underweight" suggesting your lifestyle is unhealthy. Maybe eat healthier and do more exercise?

By doing these two things, your acne could clear up (acne is often caused by poor diet) and you wouldn't have "chicken legs" anymore.

Thanks for the advice. I have a very bad apettite and get full really quickly. I've told the gp but they just gave me some pills which I refuse to take
Reply 8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Visit your GP :hmmmm:

Pffft. You think I haven't done that already? People on here are just
Reply 9
OK, no need to get aggravated please, we're all trying our best here :hand:

Useless. Get out of my thread
Ok, screw the gp. They know nothing. All they do is tell you what medicine may be ok for you

Go and see a proper dermatologist. They will sort you and your life out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Maradiah
Wow....I'm speechless:indiff:.

Good. Go away now
Original post by Keke000
Good. Go away now

Please sister. I know you are fed up and tired about these stupid spots but keep your adhab. Remember to have good akhlaq

This is not how a muslimah should conduct herself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by same love
Ok, screw the gp. They know nothing. All they do is tell you what medicine may be ok for you

Go and see a proper dermatologist. They will sort you and your life out

Posted from TSR Mobile

The gp won't refer me to a dermatologist. They keep telling me I'm just being self conscious. And I can't afford to go to a private clinic.
Reply 14
At least you won't get bored, you can play dot to dot.
Reply 15
Original post by same love
Please sister. I know you are fed up and tired about these stupid spots but keep your adhab. Remember to have good akhlaq

This is not how a muslimah should conduct herself

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry but is it my fault that they're coming at me like that. This thread has attracted nasty trolls. I won't hesitate to tell them where to stuff their mean comments
Reply 16
[QUOTE="vela1;54980125"]At least you won't get bored, you can play dot to dot.[/QUOTE

Wow. I hope you become diseased with spots.
Original post by Keke000
I've got loads of pimples on my bum. It's horrible. Almost every inch of my body is covered with spots apart from my two arms, and hands and two feet . I'm horribly underweight and have chicken legs with chicken spots. Acne on face. Bacne. Marks left from chicken pox on my stomach from years ago. Spots with white puss on my neck. I'm literally a walking spotacus.

Please, no abuse. This is a serious issue for me. :mad:

As a person who has been given an abundance of reasons to feel insecure, I know your frustration. The only thing that really made me feel sane was talking to my friends and others in a similar situation. Is there anyone you can talk to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
How are we trolls? If you look byou ou'll see that the one spouting nasty comments is yourself, calling people devil's spawn, useless, terrible human beings etc

The only people I've said this to are you and that merdi girl and you both 100% deserve it. Both attacking me out of nowhere. Visit the gp huh? Are people this simple these days. Please go abuse another poor kid on the Internet. I have no time for you.
:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest