The Student Room Group

What's the best app for aiding student study?

Anything from study timetables to alarm clocks to get you up for school in the morning!
Angry birds. Those poor birds just want their kids back...
Reply 2
oooo, if you're doing AQA English Language there is a free app which breaks down each question with tips and stuff and then gives you model answers :smile: It's pretty much all I need.

I think the app is just called 'English Language GCSE Revision'

:smile:
Reply 3
I use an app called Quizlet, which lets you make flashcards and also it reads them out to you which I find very useful. Also you can see card packs that other people have made.
Reply 4
Much like Quizlet, StudyBlue is also a great tool for making effective flashcards. It is easy to organise different sets of cards and place them in different folders. Also, Memrise is VERY helpful for learning a language. Just Google it, sign up, and search for a course. For example, if you're studying French (and you're on the AQA exam board), just search GCSE AQA French, click on the most popular one (as it's probably the most reliable) and the work your way through the course. It should contain all the vocal necessary for the exam. Hope this gives you some ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest