The Student Room Group

I miss her hella

How do I get over her help please it's been like half a year to 8 months and I feel really pathetic and I loved her but she didn't love me I think i dunno fml pls someone what can I do?
Reply 1
Go to sleep. At least you wont think about her for like 8 hours?
Reply 2
Original post by JunkoR.
Go to sleep. At least you wont think about her for like 8 hours?

thank you man, it is pretty late haha but like a levels and her it's just a bit eugh
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
How do I get over her help please it's been like half a year to 8 months and I feel really pathetic and I loved her but she didn't love me I think i dunno fml pls someone what can I do?

Avoid her treat her like she doesn't exist in ur life anymore :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
thank you man, it is pretty late haha but like a levels and her it's just a bit eugh

Ikr. Even I love the dude in my avatar and i have my exams too.
Reply 5
Original post by JunkoR.
Ikr. Even I love the dude in my avatar and i have my exams too.

Why u talking about ur avatar
Reply 6
Original post by RBalboa
Why u talking about ur avatar

Because i can relate to him? Alevels and his girl is same as this dude in my avatar and my alevels exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by JunkoR.
Because i can relate to him? Alevels and his girl is same as this dude in my avatar and my alevels exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shyt sorry I got it
Reply 8
Original post by JunkoR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for understanding friend, imma head off to bed like you told me, cheers man
Reply 9
Original post by RBalboa
Shyt sorry I got it

Its okay dont apologise. This dude is an artist btw haha XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JunkoR.
Its okay dont apologise. This dude is an artist btw haha XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Singer x
Reply 11
Original post by RBalboa
Singer x

No. A Rapper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get someone else.
It's hard. I'm still in love with someone I dated which ended at the end of the last year. You can't change how you feel. You need to distance yourself from her or not communicate in any way if you are still in contact. Focus on other things, like uni, seeing friends, work, hobbies etc. Even look to date other people, eventually someone else will come along who you will click with and will feel the same and want a relationship with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending