I'm 17 and my boobs keep growing... :S

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've always preferred how small boobs look but now my boobs have suddenly started growing loads. I think it might be because I'm not a vegan anymore and I'm eating a balanced diet with milk and protein.

I check my measurements every once in a while and in January my bust was 31inches... now it is 34.5 inches. So I'm a C cup. I'm skinny as well so its a bit of a shock lol, I thought I was done growing at 14

The thing is I have stretch marks, what can I do?
Anonymous #1
Also its annoying as I only have 3 bras that fit me now! When I use to have about 10......
username1504459
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you gaining weight?
I wouldn't worry if your boob growth is due to a healthier balanced diet
charlottejyp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can use bio-oil for the stretch marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
KittyAnneR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well I'm 24 and mine only just seem to have settled!

It could be a lot of things, it could be hormones, diet, late growth spurt. Just embrace it babe.

Also, a good way to measure is the Reddit 'A Bra That Fits' guide. Before I used that method, I was always wearing the wrong size. Used to think I was a bloody A cup based on the usual method and was always uncomfortable, turns out I'm a D cup! Not much difference, right? Haha.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pics please.
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
Pics please.
ffs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Josb)
Pics please.
So immature. f off.
KittyAnneR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Can I just ask, why are you anon? Do boobs embarrass you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jedanselemyia)
Are you gaining weight?
I wouldn't worry if your boob growth is due to a healthier balanced diet
No.. I havent gained weight. Yeah, a vegan diet is not for me lol My waist has actually gotten smaller now that I am eating healthier
Anonymous #1
(Original post by charlottejyp)
You can use bio-oil for the stretch marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, thanks
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jedanselemyia)
ffs
(Original post by Anonymous)
So immature. f off.
Someone else was going to say it anyway.
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No.. I havent gained weight. Yeah, a vegan diet is not for me lol My waist has actually gotten smaller now that I am eating healthier
That's great you realised it
you're on a good path
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KittyAnneR)

It could be a lot of things, it could be hormones, diet, late growth spurt. Just embrace it babe.

Also, a good way to measure is the Reddit 'A Bra That Fits' guide. Before I used that method, I was always wearing the wrong size. Used to think I was a bloody A cup based on the usual method and was always uncomfortable, turns out I'm a D cup! Not much difference, right? Haha.
Yeah it could be that

I have read that guide, so useful!
Novascope
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't worry it's not uncommon. Were you a late bloomer? My boobs didn't start to grow really until I was about 14/15? I'm almost 20 and they're still growing from a 34DD. It could be your diet, I eat pretty much anything and everything lol, also I'm not big either, I'm quite slim at a size 8. Get some bio-oil or tea tree oil to help with your stretch marks
MohammedMohammed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KittyAnneR)
pics plz
41b
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Vegan/vegetarian diets are very unhealthy, but vegetables are still very important. Most people in the West don't eat nearly as many vegetables as they should. You should still eat 60-70% vegetables.

Late maturation is a sign of zinc deficiency. If you go full vegetarian, you are getting no zinc. That would explain why you didn't mature.

You should probably take a zinc supplement, with 4mg manganese and 100mg vitamin c so it doesn't lower your sodium levels and make you sleepy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Novascope)
Don't worry it's not uncommon. Were you a late bloomer? My boobs didn't start to grow really until I was about 14/15? I'm almost 20 and they're still growing from a 34DD. It could be your diet, I eat pretty much anything and everything lol, also I'm not big either, I'm quite slim at a size 8. Get some bio-oil or tea tree oil to help with your stretch marks
I think I am a late bloomer. I started my period 2 years later than the women in my family... also I remember in primary everyone had boobs and I didn't lol
My boobs did grow at the age of 10 but they were literally nothing
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 41b)
Vegan/vegetarian diets are very unhealthy, but vegetables are still very important. Most people in the West don't eat nearly as many vegetables as they should. You should still eat 60-70% vegetables.
I know! I always make sure I eat loads of vegetables and some fruit. I probably get 5-8 portions a day.

I have just been drinking milk and meat 2x a day and I feel healthier.
Maradiah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Girl you're cursed.:rolleyes:

I would love for my boobs to keep growing, mine stopped growing at 13.:cry2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (49)
38.28%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.38%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
3.91%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (30)
23.44%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (22)
17.19%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
7.81%

Watched Threads