The Student Room Group

alcohol + total memory loss of the night...

twice now i've woken up in the morning after drinking a bit the night before, having had to be put to bed. i remember the beginning of the night but have NO recollection of anything towards the end, not even a hazy memory like normal drunkness. it's like i'm fine drinking usually, but these 2 times i have no warning and suddenly can't remember a thing i said / did.

has bad memory loss happened to anyone else?? it 's like a blacked out / became unconscious but could still move slightly and talk... just without remembering!!

Scroll to see replies

Indeed it's normal.
Reply 2
You pisshead :p:
Anonymous
twice now i've woken up in the morning after drinking a bit the night before, having had to be put to bed. i remember the beginning of the night but have NO recollection of anything towards the end, not even a hazy memory like normal drunkness. it's like i'm fine drinking usually, but these 2 times i have no warning and suddenly can't remember a thing i said / did.

has bad memory loss happened to anyone else?? it 's like a blacked out / became unconscious but could still move slightly and talk... just without remembering!!

Ffs - have you no self control? people having to put you to bed..on more than one occasion.. :s-smilie:
Reply 4
sound slike youve had a good night or 2 nice one

im pretty sure ill be in that state tommorow nyt cant wait
Reply 5
Timeslikethese
Ffs - have you no self control? people having to put you to bed..on more than one occasion.. :s-smilie:

Yer, learn from your mistakes.
Hullabaloo
Yer, learn from your mistakes.

aye
Fatb

lovely...
Timeslikethese
lovely...

tis indeed times
Reply 9
Fatb

Sounds great fun - drinking to the point of not being in control of your own body. Wonderful night!
Fatb

Hmm make sure you ruin someone else's night because they have to look after you all night long :rolleyes:. I'am sure they cant wait:rolleyes:
Anonymous

Yeah that always seems to happen with me after a night of heavy drinking (3 bottles in my case :p: ) I wake up and have to ask my mates what happened the night before, or I see someone or do something during the day and some faint memories come back to me. It's kind of good to forget somethings after a big night out I think and sometimes not...
Reply 12
Done this once. Fell down a set of stairs giving loads of bruises, fell into a jacuzzi and knocked out a mate of mine, gave his gf a nosebleed and made a total pr*ck of myself. Never that drunk again!
Used to happen to me when I was about 18 because I thought it was clever, lol - fell off a small cliff-type thing near a mates house and that scared me into not doing it any more!

I know it happened because one of my so-called drunken mates videoed me staggering over the damned thing and didn't actually try to stop me. Hmm. Drinking that much = not smart. Really.
Reply 14
Been in that position a few times, just this Sat i was put to bed. But when you are mixing neat vodka, schapps, malibu and cider what can you expect?
Anonymous

Are you only just starting drinking???

Well this is totally normal and it usually happens to me on a really good night out however I can get myself home and get myself to bed!!!
it's happened to me a few times, you usually find that if somebody says something the next day vis-a-vis the night out, you get flashbacks/snatches of memory but you never remember everything in full
happens to alot of people.

I have a que for others though. Would people remember cheating if they couldn't remember any of the night? This isn't about me a I never get to that stage, but my boyfriend does frequently and he can't remember anything about last night...so i just worry about that.
Reply 18
Hmmm, my memory is usually fine until I really black out =P but I'm not concious then so nth to rmb anyway =P
Reply 19
I wish i had friends as nice as yours putting you to bed, instead of going nuts with a permanant marker nd leaving me in the girls bathroom

Latest

Trending

Trending