Pink_bubblegum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I Have my class notes and such but I don't know how I should revise. My first R.S exam is the ethics paper ( human relationship , medical ethics) and ( religion & war , religion & equality )
I taking a full course R.S because everyone in my school does full courses. (OCR board )

pls can any one tell how I should revise because I have very little time left !

thanks
daviem
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pink_bubblegum)
I Have my class notes and such but I don't know how I should revise. My first R.S exam is the ethics paper ( human relationship , medical ethics) and ( religion & war , religion & equality )
I taking a full course R.S because everyone in my school does full courses. (OCR board )

thanks
I did exactly the same course for my GCSEs last year and I got an A*, unfortunately in this situation that came from understanding the lessons as I went along, but for right know I'd say make sure you know how to structure your answers, and make sure you learn the definitions for the 1 and 2 mark questions at the start. Also, practice the 12 mark essays and make sure that you weave your opinion into it throughout.
Pink_bubblegum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks - hope it will help
cooldudehjhjwbjd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pink_bubblegum)

thanks
In order to revise you need to know the definitions of key words and give examples. You also need to know at least four different Religious traditions and revise how they relate to the topic. Also when answering questions you need to back up your points with evidence. On the long structured questions you need to explore at least two different religious (both sides of the debate).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (55)
40.74%
Take autumn exams (49)
36.3%
Look for a job (3)
2.22%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.96%
Take a year out (16)
11.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.93%

Watched Threads